Window tint Vol. COPS

20% all around, looking to get a doctors note soon so i can get the plates so i wont be bothered, and so i can tint my front windshield
devil.gif

20% all around, looking to get a doctors note soon so i can get the plates so i wont be bothered, and so i can tint my front windshield
devil.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

out here in CA you can have as dark of tint as you want in the back and i think 30% up front but if you get a ticket its not even that expensive ($100 range) and you get 3 weeks for a cop to sign off on the ticket
Edit: reading up on it, i guess its closer to the $400 range for the ticket out here, im not sure how my  friend's ticket was only $120 a few months ago..

Damn, it's that much.  I got pulled over for my 20% tint in CA about 10 years ago and it was a $10 fix it ticket.  I didn't mess with it on my new car, I just put the UV tint on the front windows.  Looking back now though, I probably should have put 30% on.
18% all around

how can you even see out of that?  Driving at night I can't see out of my back window.  But it probably looks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

out here in CA you can have as dark of tint as you want in the back and i think 30% up front but if you get a ticket its not even that expensive ($100 range) and you get 3 weeks for a cop to sign off on the ticket
Edit: reading up on it, i guess its closer to the $400 range for the ticket out here, im not sure how my  friend's ticket was only $120 a few months ago..

Damn, it's that much.  I got pulled over for my 20% tint in CA about 10 years ago and it was a $10 fix it ticket.  I didn't mess with it on my new car, I just put the UV tint on the front windows.  Looking back now though, I probably should have put 30% on.
18% all around

how can you even see out of that?  Driving at night I can't see out of my back window.  But it probably looks
pimp.gif

Was riding with my friend in his truck about 15 years ago and got pulled over in some small town in BFE Michigan.  No other violations, just pulled over because of tinted windows...which they then used to ask us to step out of the truck and search it.  We were hella polite (and totally clean BTW), answered all their questions, had all our papers, and an hour later we were on our way with a ticket for excessive tint and told that we had better not come back to that town again.  Lesson: don't get caught driving while tinted in rural America. 

Was riding with my friend in his truck about 15 years ago and got pulled over in some small town in BFE Michigan.  No other violations, just pulled over because of tinted windows...which they then used to ask us to step out of the truck and search it.  We were hella polite (and totally clean BTW), answered all their questions, had all our papers, and an hour later we were on our way with a ticket for excessive tint and told that we had better not come back to that town again.  Lesson: don't get caught driving while tinted in rural America. 

20% on the side windows .. 35% on the back ..

Got the 35% to keep the police off my !+@

My !%#+ looks black at night too 
85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32_r.gif

Will be getting Top of the Line 20% all around in febuary 
7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7_r.gif

Got the 35% to keep the police off my !+@

My !%#+ looks black at night too 
85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32_r.gif

Will be getting Top of the Line 20% all around in febuary 
7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7_r.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Will be getting 20% all around in febuary
Why would your back be lighter? You get the sides done after the back?

if u have a "condition" you can just get a doctors note? lol @!@? how does that work exactly? technically i have eczema but nowhere near a serious case of it.

anyways i have a coupe and want to get 20% all around including front strip. not sure if that's dark enough for the cops to bother me. i'm in cali btw

if u have a "condition" you can just get a doctors note? lol @!@? how does that work exactly? technically i have eczema but nowhere near a serious case of it.

anyways i have a coupe and want to get 20% all around including front strip. not sure if that's dark enough for the cops to bother me. i'm in cali btw

I live in SF, california. It's illegal to have the front windows tinted. I had 20% all around and I've been stopped for it a lot in other counties (daly city, south SF, san mateo, redwood city etc.), never stopped in SF for it. That was over the course of 4 or 5 years. It was a $25 fine if you went through the fix it ticket procedures. It was a  ~$120 fine to keep to keep the tint. My windows were rolled down 2 of the times I was pulled over.

I switched it up to 5% all around about a year or so ago and I haven't been pulled over for it yet. *knocks on wood*

I live in SF, california. It's illegal to have the front windows tinted. I had 20% all around and I've been stopped for it a lot in other counties (daly city, south SF, san mateo, redwood city etc.), never stopped in SF for it. That was over the course of 4 or 5 years. It was a $25 fine if you went through the fix it ticket procedures. It was a  ~$120 fine to keep to keep the tint. My windows were rolled down 2 of the times I was pulled over.

I switched it up to 5% all around about a year or so ago and I haven't been pulled over for it yet. *knocks on wood*

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Nah got it all done at the same time .. 

Like i said It keeps the police off my %*%

I drive a Crown Victoria ( Popular car for young black people and dopeboys here in Bmore ) So They are quick to pull people over who drive em ..

aslong as the can see inside the back of the car I'm cool ..

Even tho Undercover cops stay tryna +#%@ with me
30t6p3b.gif

I drive a Crown Victoria ( Popular car for young black people and dopeboys here in Bmore ) So They are quick to pull people over who drive em ..

30t6p3b.gif

My first truck:

I had 5% on the side two windows, and 15% on the windshield...

Got pulled over twice with those tints...

Gave me a repair order to get them removed...

My new truck:

20% all the way around...

Got pulled over AT NIGHT for my tints!!...
indifferent.gif

Got a repair order for those too...

Actually had my license suspended for not getting the tints off in time, but a buddy of mine got his police friend to sign-off on my order... gave him a couple of bucks, but got the issue resolved w/o removal...
pimp.gif

Still riding dirty...

My first truck:

I had 5% on the side two windows, and 15% on the windshield...

Got pulled over twice with those tints...

Gave me a repair order to get them removed...

My new truck:

20% all the way around...

Got pulled over AT NIGHT for my tints!!...
indifferent.gif

Got a repair order for those too...

Actually had my license suspended for not getting the tints off in time, but a buddy of mine got his police friend to sign-off on my order... gave him a couple of bucks, but got the issue resolved w/o removal...
pimp.gif

Still riding dirty...

30t6p3b.gif

Down in FL theres no limit on the back so it didnt make no sense to me

You put wheels on it?

30t6p3b.gif

Down in FL theres no limit on the back so it didnt make no sense to me

You put wheels on it?

I got 35% on the 4door windows and 20% on the back glass..If I were to do it over Id go with 30% on the 4doors and 15% on the back glass.

Back
Top Bottom