Window Tints

I have 20 % all the way around, been pulled over twice in VA only had one ticket though...but since I live in NC with VA tags, I don't get bothered...I also don't get bothered whenever I'm in NY either...but my next whip will either have 5% or 15% on the sides and 20% on the back window

For those with illegal tint, what the hell yall do when its raining and the cops are around? I got caught up like that twice
mean.gif
Around my way, cops only bug you if you're driving like an idiot. Me and my boy have the same setup (5 all around and 30 on the windshield) and neither of us have ever been pulled over for tints. 

I drive an 08 TL and I have 20% all around. Was thinking of going for 5%, but I just didn't want to deal with the hassle of cops pulling me over constantly. I have a light interior and sometimes you can see into my car, but when the sun goes down it's a different story.

I got pulled over once and thats because cops were waiting around the corner and just stopping people for tints.

Other times I just drive by cops and they don't say anything. I'm in NYC btw. The legal limit here is 70% :lol:

look what type of cars yall push..

I drive a 00 Cadillac Deville

Best believe laws will pull you over if you have wheels , and dark tints in a big body...

5% is too dark

at night backing out of the driveway is difficult

pay a little extra and get nano or ceramic tint

night and day difference when you jump in the car on a hot summer day

I got 35% on the fronts and 20% on the rears.

Was going to get 20% all around but tinter convinced me to do 35% on the fronts so that there would be a slight visible difference which he said would cause less hassle for the cops.

So far he has been right, not problems yet.

I got 35% on the fronts and 20% on the rears.
Was going to get 20% all around but tinter convinced me to do 35% on the fronts so that there would be a slight visible difference which he said would cause less hassle for the cops.
So far he has been right, not problems yet.

Yeah that's exactly how i'm going to tint my 08 TL, I'm just waiting for my girl to get this fraud doctor's note from her job saying the sunlight effects my skin :lol: .. I live in NJ, having a fully tinted car is like riding around with your gun out the window, cops pull you over in a heartbeat especially if your driver side and passenger side window are tinted :smh: ... they only allow you to tint the 2 rear windows and the back :nerd: .... I hate not having tints right nOw, it's like i'm riding around in a FISHBOWL!!! :smh:

Im trying to tint my car soon too, probably gonna do 50% on the front (laughable) and 35% on the back.

Ive had TOOO many tickets in the past few years to mess with silly tint tickets now.

the tint laws in NJ SUCK!!

which is why i haven't gotten mine yet

Last edited:
20% on my car, wanted to go darker, but this is perfect. Couple different angles

Before / After

Day Time:

Night Time:

Back
Top Bottom