Wish List for Nike....

if they can retro a lot of the basketball sneakers from 97-02. i was pretty young then and didnt have money to buy shoes how I do now but I still love some of the designs that came out during then and would like pairs for retail (or under!), easy to come across in good colors and good quality.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
MIAMI HEAT​

Quote:
^^^What he said. ACG BTW.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
RAP SUCKS

Mine would be any blazers with a metallic nike check preferably Navy. copy write this idea for when me and nike collab

carbon fiber flightposites . .
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

1.penny II
2.penny III
3.pippen I
4.son of the glove
5.GP III
6. Air uptempo max 97 blk/neon green ones

All the Air Max Light colourways that released in Europe.

Thats all I want for now.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

I'd love a rare, but affordable AF1 that's very similar to the black HTMs.
Wait. They make one. But I can't find it.

An AF1 that uses leather, suede, patent, and a gum sole would be hot fire as well.

Anyone know the name of this shoe???? Its my grail!! Always wanted this shoe back in 6th grade and never got it.

52wq80j.jpg

Quote:
My wish list from Nike:

1. Better quality
2. No more killing retro colors
3. No more flourescent colors
4. More ACG's
5. More Trainers
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

I would like them to retro

1.Air griffey max
2.Air force 180 (CB)white and red colorway
3.Nike CB 94 white on white with a little black colorway probably the best out of the series
4.Air huarache the white and purple color and the green color

Penny Air Flight One!!
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

First off, better quality would be simply lovely.

I also think they should start decreasing the amount of retro shoes that come out. Because of this, people aren't checking the new styles because all the old stuff is steadily taking over. But as I think of it, Nike doesn't come out with very many new styles of shoes so scratch what I just said.

And I know this might sould cliche but I just want tumbled leather & the original shape on my AF1 and OG colorways on other kicks. So much for pipe dreams.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

4p10pcy.jpg
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Back
Top Bottom