Wish List for Nike....

NOTHING....Cause all that will happen is that they will ruin another classic....4get about It!!!! NIKE be creative and come up with NEW ideas instead of these crummy retroes....
...Red, Black, & White chevy
now I'm ridin' Deion...

^^^^I agree to an extent.....
"I'm heading straight in Life, you making U turns,the old me left, so why you saying i aint steering right"-NYMACuNiT
Selling DS What The Dunk Size 10...PM ME

OR CHECK MY EBAY RIGHTHERE

2myvot4.jpg

hurrryyyy up nike man

2hhoav5.jpg

Sorry to correct you Kapepper but these are the lows of the air trainer SC II.

I think the air trainer II didn't even existed... at least, i can't rememeber a pair of sneaks with exactly this name back on the days of glory

On my wish list, I'd have a pair of Loden Dunk High. Sure any dunk can easily be customized to resemble it, but its hard enough to find a base model that has a nubuck/leather mixture.

these...

and these.....

14829-3.JPG
---<span style="color:red;font-family:times new roman;font-size:xx-large;"><!-----<div style="text-align:center">Team Vintage Heat</div><!-----</span><!-----<br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:gray;font-family:verdana;font-size:large;">Never too old..</span><!-----</div><!-----

flighposite 3 :nerd:
nerd.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
20070502161517878.jpg

ANYONE SIZE 8.5 DS PM ME :nerd:
nerd.gif
SOON TO BE COLLEGE DROPOUT
TEAM BROOKLYN
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Blue and yellow Air Pillars.
ever since a young buck i've been on the come up known to dish the raw ditch the law if they come up cheddar 'till sun up, if theres a problem and the law get involved then we never give they son up

Air Speed Turf Max (Black/White/Gold)
Air Anniversary Max (Any)
Air Metal Max (OG in Black/White/Silver)
Air Ubiquitous (Black/Lime)
Total Air Bus (Black/Silver)
Air Super Zoom Turf 2 (Lions Colorway)
Air Zoom Jet (Packers Colorway......mine got stolen when I moved :frown:
frown.gif
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Colors And Fabrics Pack:

all solid color shoe.the sole,midsole,tongue,laces,inside everything...even stitching... and use diff materials on each...

Solid Red Patent
Solid Orange Leather
Solid Yellow Mesh/Leather
Solid Green Canvas
Solid Blue Goretex
Solid Purple Suede
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

Penny III's ....The all black ones crush Foamposites any day of the week.!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Also Penny III > Penny II my a mile!
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

funny how alot of people seem to want the pro streaks to retro but i remember more kids back in the day getting them to actually play football in,not to shine in.

that strap was just too overwhelming for me to like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom