with 2020 is coming up, 2010's = meh decade? post memorable highlights.

There was a reason why I did not say it's better than the 90s. It's far better than the 2000s though and I was born in 87.

Dilla Donuts was a masterpiece though.

There was a reason why I did not say it's better than the 90s. It's far better than the 2000s though and I was born in 87.

Dilla Donuts was a masterpiece though.
Are you white ?
Have you lived in the suburbs most of your life?
giphy (2) (1).gif

As opposed to being a prisoner of nostalgia? Lol

Discovery is a good one but I absolutely disagree with the others
Disagree as much as you want Kid A and drukqs are better than any album you named To me and I’m still a Kanye fan to this day buffoonery or not.

decade peaked in 16
underrated post.
Feel like everyone remembers 2016 fondly. Not sure why.

One of the best years of my life for sure: Broncos won the Super Bowl, graduated college, NBA playoffs were great (wish Lebron didn't make that 3-1 comeback though :lol:), enjoyed no responsibilities over the summer while waiting for my job to start, and met a bunch of new people.

It’s your opinion and I disagree but kid a is widely considered one if not the best piece of work this millennium so far
It's all good. You can argue the same for MDBTF, GKMC, TPP, Blonde too.

Other factors that gave this decade an advantage are soundcloud and access to technology. Music this decade is far more experimental and accessible which drove more innovation. Back then, you had to appeal to record labels which drove more mainstream music. Now it's easier to be independent and make the music YOU want to make and develop a fanbase.

It's all good. You can argue the same for MDBTF, GKMC, TPP, Blonde too.

Other factors that gave this decade an advantage are soundcloud and access to technology. Music this decade is far more experimental and accessible which drove more innovation. Back then, you had to appeal to record labels which drove more mainstream music. Now it's easier to be independent and make the music YOU want to make and develop a fanbase.

Every decade gets more innovative because technology gets better also doesn’t means the final product is automatically better. And don’t give me that bs that you had to appeal to record labels to sell record when I gave a few examples of albums that went on to be commercial and critical hits without a single or video before release. **** I would even argue that house of balloons was better and had a bigger impact on current music than blonde

I wish I can find the posts of y'all roasting me in the beginning of the 2010's for not having furniture and a little TV lmao

Back
Top Bottom