with 2020 is coming up, 2010's = meh decade? post memorable highlights.

billboard objectively calculates pure #'s... da most popularly consumed music from da 2000's is better than da most popularly consumed music from da 2010's was my point.
i don't agree w/ that either. snap was a thing for like 4yrs and nickleback was on the radio religiously. I'd say they're both equal in quality. Some good, mostly bad imo. Oh hell nah, Flo Rida was third most popular song last decade. Basura juice.

At least in the early 00s artists actually sold PHYSICAL UNITS as apposed to fake streaming calculations...

I know CDs, tapes, and wax are obsolete but there’s nothing like ripping the plastic off of a dope album and reading the liner notes and peeping the flicks in the booklet... you digested the music more because more time, energy, and money was expended in your music selections... now everything is done with the click of a button.

At least in the early 00s artists actually sold PHYSICAL UNITS as apposed to fake streaming calculations...

I know CDs, tapes, and wax are obsolete but there’s nothing like ripping the plastic off of a dope album and reading the liner notes and peeping the flicks in the booklet... you digested the music more because more time, energy, and money was expended in your music selections... now everything is done with the click of a button.
Yes. These days even if an album is good it plays out super fast. We’re in the McDonald’s age of everything now.

This is what I'm talking about and why going to concerts nowadays feels very strange to me.
In ten years when the genre is totally gentrified, but the content is the same how are you gonna feel?

Throw in the Tesla Model S
2013-tesla-model-s-sedan-angular-front.png

00's was the rise. 2010's it completely took over peoples' lives, sadly.

I liked FB when it was set up like this, before it was heavily monetized.

fsfef.jpg

LAWD!

I remember lookin at a friend of mine’s AIM profile, and you get to click on a Facebook invite then boom! It was all plain and it looked a little weird cuz you can’t customize it like on Myspace :rofl:

I think it was also during the 2010s when Google came out with Google+ to compete against Facebook. It failed MISERABLY tho LMAO.

Reactions: wr
Maybe it's some getting older, but it definitely feels lackluster. And too digitized with algorithms running everything we see. Social media made the world a smaller place, more for the worse imo.

Only plus I'd say is that we have more access to everything. Content, art, style, fashion wise, whatever. But there's so many outlets these days, things tend to feel more diluted.

Maybe it's some getting older, but it definitely feels lackluster. And too digitized with algorithms running everything we see. Social media made the world a smaller place, more for the worse imo.

Only plus I'd say is that we have more access to everything. Content, art, style, fashion wise, whatever. But there's so many outlets these days, things tend to feel more diluted.

we're not getting old, i play these lil kids 2000s music all the time and they're always asking what this is because they instantly hear what the new stuff is influenced/inspired by or get a nostalgic feel like "omg i was listening to this all the time when i was 4 but never knew the name!" and become fans (this is how i was when it came to 70s 80s early 90s music later on in life) if you can't bounce to "outta control remix" or "a lil bit" by 50 cent sumn aint right w/ ya soul (quick example)

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

fabolous_4.jpg
All I have to say is that Jacob, or whoever the jeweler was who took ninjahood's deposit for this piece, came up on a few quick stacks lol because realistically I can't see this guy ever getting the piece after this long...
my money is there duke, trust..and yes folks that is da one im coppin...soon....soon.....soon...
devil.gif

didn't know fab rocked it before either but it doesn't suprise me, he's borrowed pieces in da past from da same spot.

gamble said:

So what’s the move you decided on what to do yet? I know you at least rocking da cuban by itself for now :smokin

naw, i had to work out a few technical issues with da box lock so it also had to be tweaked...

but alas...
IMG_20180526_173436.jpg

IMG_20180526_172052.jpg
IMG_20180526_171912.jpg
IMG_20180526_171737.jpg

this decade in a nutshell

Back
Top Bottom