With gas prices going up, how are you guys with Over Sized SUV's or V8's living through this?

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Simple solution for me with my Tahoe, just drive SLOWER.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

How many miles do you guys get per tank? I have a 2004 VW Passat, has like 14 gallons, and I get like 250 miles to the tank at most. My last car was a 97 Altima and that got like 120 to the tank
sick.gif

Just wondering cause dude up there said he gets 300 in a Jeep???
nerd.gif

How many miles do you guys get per tank? I have a 2004 VW Passat, has like 14 gallons, and I get like 250 miles to the tank at most. My last car was a 97 Altima and that got like 120 to the tank
sick.gif

Just wondering cause dude up there said he gets 300 in a Jeep???
nerd.gif

I drive a V8 in NYC  FTL
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I get like 9 MPG

I burn through like a half tank in about one day. If I'm making some errands.
Its not only me though. My brother has a camry and its horrible too.

Putting like $30-$40 worth of gas every 2 days sucks. Its not that easy to say "drive less" because certain things have to be done daily for some people.

I drive a V8 in NYC  FTL
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I get like 9 MPG

Putting like $30-$40 worth of gas every 2 days sucks. Its not that easy to say "drive less" because certain things have to be done daily for some people.

I put $93.00 last week
30t6p3b.gif

Trying not go out as much. It wouldn't hurt as much if I din't have to pay a lot of my bills. Once i pay those off i should be good.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I drive a V8 in NYC  FTL
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I get like 9 MPG

laugh.gif
i'd either sell that or cop a scooter and leave that at home most the time.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I drive a V8 in NYC  FTL
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I get like 9 MPG

laugh.gif
i'd either sell that or cop a scooter and leave that at home most the time.

I put $93.00 last week
30t6p3b.gif

Trying not go out as much. It wouldn't hurt as much if I din't have to pay a lot of my bills. Once i pay those off i should be good.

I have a V8 and live in NYC as well, switched to the bus/train...not cool spending $400 a month on transportation.

I have a V8 and live in NYC as well, switched to the bus/train...not cool spending $400 a month on transportation.

i drive a 1996 Explorer XLT (V6), i drive back and forth to school and the area surrounding school, so the gas isn't really hurting me as much as the people driving Tahoes, Expeditions, etc.

i feel like if you're driving an SUV, one of the things you have to be willing to do is be ready to pay for the gas these vehicles guzzle.

i drive a 1996 Explorer XLT (V6), i drive back and forth to school and the area surrounding school, so the gas isn't really hurting me as much as the people driving Tahoes, Expeditions, etc.

i feel like if you're driving an SUV, one of the things you have to be willing to do is be ready to pay for the gas these vehicles guzzle.

Back
Top Bottom