With only two weeks left in the season who's the NFL MVP?

I'd be happy with co-MVP's in Brady and Vick. And no, I'm not even bothering to look at the numbers.

I'd be happy with co-MVP's in Brady and Vick. And no, I'm not even bothering to look at the numbers.

as long as Vick can hoist up that Superbowl trophy, I don't care which one of these 2 guys get regular season MVP

as long as Vick can hoist up that Superbowl trophy, I don't care which one of these 2 guys get regular season MVP

as of right now its brady, if vick has 2 more sensational games...then id give it to both of them. those few games he missed hurt him imo

as of right now its brady, if vick has 2 more sensational games...then id give it to both of them. those few games he missed hurt him imo

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Eagles-quarterback-Michael-Vick-scrambles-in-Washington.jpg
ima co-sign this 

has to be brady....31/4 Td/Int....plus the best record in the NFL. Any other year I think Mv7 would win it, but Brady has just been too good, especially in the second half of the season.

has to be brady....31/4 Td/Int....plus the best record in the NFL. Any other year I think Mv7 would win it, but Brady has just been too good, especially in the second half of the season.

Lets not forget the politics folks. As much as we'd like to see Vick get it, not gon happen. It'd make a hell of a story. However, stats and politics will not be kind to him when compared to Brady

Lets not forget the politics folks. As much as we'd like to see Vick get it, not gon happen. It'd make a hell of a story. However, stats and politics will not be kind to him when compared to Brady

Back
Top Bottom