With only two weeks left in the season who's the NFL MVP?

If I wasn't a Vick fan, I wouldn't even say it's that close.

Vick is definitely the more electrifying player and his dynamic play is just fun to watch, but the way that Brady surgically picks apart defenses is just appalling.

Brady for undisputed MVP, but on any given Sunday, I'd rather watch Vick.

Brady has more QUALITY wins against elite teams...

and hes done it with less talent at his disposal than vick...

Hes the best quarterback in the league..on the best team in the league...

If I wasn't a Vick fan, I wouldn't even say it's that close.

Vick is definitely the more electrifying player and his dynamic play is just fun to watch, but the way that Brady surgically picks apart defenses is just appalling.

Brady for undisputed MVP, but on any given Sunday, I'd rather watch Vick.

Brady has more QUALITY wins against elite teams...

and hes done it with less talent at his disposal than vick...

Hes the best quarterback in the league..on the best team in the league...

Christmas is only 2 days away and his name hasnt been said?
alot of people here will be getting coal for Christmas
marques-colston-pointing-up.jpg

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

welcome to the 2010 season, retro....there is a NEW GOAT:

20100826_030126_Greg%20Camarillo_300.jpg

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

welcome to the 2010 season, retro....there is a NEW GOAT:

20100826_030126_Greg%20Camarillo_300.jpg

Originally Posted by Deuce King

You make a great argument, really you do. But to say something like "clear cut"? Cmon fam, you dont think youre being just a tiny bit bias?
As a Jets fan, theres nothing Id love to see more than the fall of the Pats but everyone has to admit that Brady has just been
sick.gif
 pretty much all season.

At the end of the day, I wouldnt be mad if Brady or Vick got it. I think they both deserve it at this point so it could go either way. But if happens to go to Brady, I dont think you could honestly say hes not deserving, same would apply if Vick was to get it.

Your opinion is your opinion, but "clear cut"...lets keep it real.

You make a great argument, really you do. But to say something like "clear cut"? Cmon fam, you dont think youre being just a tiny bit bias?
As a Jets fan, theres nothing Id love to see more than the fall of the Pats but everyone has to admit that Brady has just been
sick.gif
 pretty much all season.

At the end of the day, I wouldnt be mad if Brady or Vick got it. I think they both deserve it at this point so it could go either way. But if happens to go to Brady, I dont think you could honestly say hes not deserving, same would apply if Vick was to get it.

Your opinion is your opinion, but "clear cut"...lets keep it real.

no vikings player will ever be the GOAT. Dont care. Colston is still the creator of the earth and galaxy
and i stop reading the weeks in review when it goes into its weekly desean jackson being a top 10 WR discussion
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no vikings player will ever be the GOAT. Dont care. Colston is still the creator of the earth and galaxy
and i stop reading the weeks in review when it goes into its weekly desean jackson being a top 10 WR discussion
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree wholeheartedly with all of this
Thanks champ
happy.gif

But to say something like "clear cut"? Cmon fam, you dont think youre being just a tiny bit bias?
I hear you and thanks for the kind words earlier.  Let me ask you and others on here, when you evaluate or look at MVP candidates (them being Brady and Vick this year) are you looking moreso into which player has a better team record in comparison to the other or just who the better player overall is between the candidates?? 

still not sure why it's clear cut vick....but OK.
As far as clear cut goes I'll say this much.  From MY standpoint as far as THIS year is concerned Vick and do what Brady can and has done this year, Brady on the other hand IMO can't do what Vick has done or been able to do.  Just my opinion.

and yes, anytime someone discredits my dude brady, my bat phone goes off and i race to the nearest computer
laugh.gif

I see, and duly noted for the future
wink.gif

Thanks champ
happy.gif

But to say something like "clear cut"? Cmon fam, you dont think youre being just a tiny bit bias?
I hear you and thanks for the kind words earlier.  Let me ask you and others on here, when you evaluate or look at MVP candidates (them being Brady and Vick this year) are you looking moreso into which player has a better team record in comparison to the other or just who the better player overall is between the candidates?? 

As far as clear cut goes I'll say this much.  From MY standpoint as far as THIS year is concerned Vick and do what Brady can and has done this year, Brady on the other hand IMO can't do what Vick has done or been able to do.  Just my opinion.

and yes, anytime someone discredits my dude brady, my bat phone goes off and i race to the nearest computer
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Thanks champ
happy.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

I agree.
He wasn't even the starter this year, didn't have reps with the first team, and look at the effect he has on his team. 

Brady couldn't have did what Vick did Sunday.

Thanks champ
happy.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

I agree.
He wasn't even the starter this year, didn't have reps with the first team, and look at the effect he has on his team. 

Brady couldn't have did what Vick did Sunday.

So Vick can read a defense, pick apart coverage and throw as good as Brady now ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... what in the world are you people talking about? as much as Vick has on Tom in legs, Tom has on Vick in the air ... a couple of bombs to desean jackson doesnt make you a better anything than Tom Brady lol ... this dude Vick has half this forum in a trance ...

Back
Top Bottom