With the euroleague etc.... ending next week what players are likely to be picked up..

ldj

just curious what players could you see being picked up and/or what players could help out or be a good look for some teams

no love for jr smith i think he could be a good spak offa a playoff teams bench... esp a young team

Originally Posted by Put em up

wheres Aaron Brooks?

4got all about him.... but cant really see a playoff contending team picking him up seeing most have decent pgs sgs

I would love if the Lakers got Aaron Brooks. They are one solid PG away from contending for a title

I expect Wilson, JR, and Kenyon all to be on teams rather shortly. Hopefully the Knicks get Kenyon and/or JR.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I expect Wilson, JR, and Kenyon all to be on teams rather shortly. Hopefully the Knicks get Kenyon and/or JR.

god no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are the most stagnant team in the L. Taking a former one on one player in kmart, and then a cannon like jr it would make they offense (cant even see how it would be possible) even worse then what it is. Wilson might would be ok.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I would love if the Lakers got Aaron Brooks. They are one solid PG away from contending for a title
That would be a good fit, maybe that's why they haven't been making any moves on arenas.
I read on the SC ticker last night the Heat offered/planning to offer Kenyon Martin and Joel Pryzbilla contracts

JR and Chandler can't come over until March.
And JR's father shot down New York yesterday. The only money they have is the 2.5 Million and he said JR ain't taking that. 

J.R scored 60 points in a chinese league playoff game they said yesterday on PTI

Where is aaron brooks? would be interesting to see him on the lakers

Originally Posted by Jking0821

J.R scored 60 points in a chinese league playoff game they said yesterday on PTI

Where is aaron brooks? would be interesting to see him on the lakers

how crazy would jr even tho they dont need him lob city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaron would be a major upgrade for lakers...

my man chandler needs to be in the L
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
son does work

Originally Posted by frankl1001

JR to the Bulls!!!!!!

i was kinda hoping that too before rip came but now just seem like iuno well it still could work i guess. i was thinking he could make his presences felt more on a team who is p/o bound and just needs a shot in the arm type of player.

I would take any of the Nuggets, in the order or Kenyon Martin, JR Smith, Wilson Chandler but have heard nothing about them being on our list or us on theirs in OKC. We REALLY need a reliable backup PG. I know Harden controls the ball most anyways with the 2nd unit, but I don't trust a rookie pg (Reggie Jackson) in the playoffs. Mike James is a guy who is out there in the D League as well as the aforementioned Aaron Brooks.

I am also interested in a few of the international players and what they will do, guys like Andrei Kirilenko, Nenad Krstic, Victor Kryhapa, etc. and if they intend to come stateside.

My ideal though is to hunt down Kyle Weaver and Pops Mensah Bonsu and sign them.

We actually got an injured player exception for Maynor so we can use his roster spot.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I would take any of the Nuggets, in the order or Kenyon Martin, JR Smith, Wilson Chandler but have heard nothing about them being on our list or us on theirs in OKC. We REALLY need a reliable backup PG. I know Harden controls the ball most anyways with the 2nd unit, but I don't trust a rookie pg (Reggie Jackson) in the playoffs. Mike James is a guy who is out there in the D League as well as the aforementioned Aaron Brooks.

I am also interested in a few of the international players and what they will do, guys like Andrei Kirilenko, Nenad Krstic, Victor Kryhapa, etc. and if they intend to come stateside.

My ideal though is to hunt down Kyle Weaver and Pops Mensah Bonsu and sign them.

We actually got an injured player exception for Maynor so we can use his roster spot.

didnt even think about okc aaron would be better for them... seeing as i dont really have faith in the lakers. i think ak would be a good fit for the clips seeing as they really dont have much after blake and dj hit the bench. i figure kenyon and etc... are gonna jump on playing in mia. and with so many teams in desperate need of bigs alot of those players will find a spot be it minimum salary on contending teams.

JR Smith is so underrated , just don't know what team really needs a player like him right now. Would love to see him on OKC

I know the Lakers fans really want a PG, but Aaron Brooks doesn't solve your problems guarding quicker/bigger guards. I hear Kenyon Martin visited the Hawks today, but I would rather we go after Joel Pryzbilla, if he's healthy enough.

hope Dallas goes after JR Smith, would love his energy and shooting, he'd be a great spark

K-Mart will go to a LA team if not i say sleeper is Hawks. Aaron Brooks i heard the suns are going to keep him, would love to see Brooks on Lakers or Knicks (might be the only teams that actually need a starting PG). Chandler i could see a good fit with the Raptors, Nets too could make it interesting. JR Smith not really sure where he would go he either signs a big deal or a 1 year deal. Ghostface Pryzbilla should sign with the Bulls

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

JR Smith is so underrated , just don't know what team really needs a player like him right now. Would love to see him on OKC

yea its like i know plenty of teams would get at him, but i feel at this point in his career his game would elevate and benefit him best on a championship caliber team... thing is most of them are stock piled at his position and he would just waste away on the bench. kinda like if monta ellis was a free agent its like where could he be most effective at. i keep hearing kmart is basically washed up, but maybe his half arsed playing was a result of the comp he was playing or just lack of desire to play

How on Earth is JR Smith underrated? And since we are talking about among NBA GM's, how is he underrated?

Back
Top Bottom