Withdrawal vol. My addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been clean for 2 days now.  It's difficult and it's mentally tough not using it anymore.  There are times where I try to find solace with the creator/god but nothing comes of it. I find myself giving in to this craving time and time again via using a substitute.  It's absolutely insane.  About 10 days ago, just the mere thought of giving it up and going without it for more than several hours lead to me losing about 10lbs within several days.  I am in a deteriorating vortex like pattern.
Initially, I thought that not using it any more would give me clarity of mind, find it easier to sleep at night, be less irritable perhaps even be able to engage in innocent banter with strangers.  But no.  Sometimes I wish I could turn back the hands of time and be how I was when I was younger, when instant gratification didn't dominant my everyday life.
For those of you not labeled a user, how do you make it through your days?

I miss my smartphone. 

Ive forgotten my phone at home before work on a couple occasions. And I have to go get it on my lunch break.

Its one thing if I can let people know I dont have it. I guess that wouldnt be so bad. Like if it broke and I was waiting on a replacement I could tell people not to hit up my phone. But if people expect me to have it on me and im not answering texts or phone calls thats not something I feel like dealing with.

Also I enjoy playing games on it during down time at the job. But I could get by without that if I had to.

indifferent.gif

I thought u were a meth addict or something. Get over it ur still breathin.

%*+...

I thought this was something serious...I have never had a smart phone. If I get voice and text i'm good. Get over yourself B...stop reaching for the lulz.

I gave my friend $10 yesterday so he could buy some dope so he wouldn't be puking all night.

indifferent.gif

Off yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom