****Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose BROKE UP?!?!?!****

Originally Posted by Retro23J

I don't see a problem here. Mother/son relationships are special.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

I don't see a problem here. Mother/son relationships are special and they obviously have a comfortable enough bond that he chose to twitpic.

you watch Boardwalk Empire?

Why couldn't he kiss her on the cheek closer to the ear? He's kissing her on the lips there.

It's probably innocent and maybe the camera just caught it that way, but it almost looks like the love that dare not speak it's name.

after strong threads like the boozer black ice thread, we're starting to see these lame %*$ posts again.

ServeChilled81 wrote:
You can see he's kissing her on the cheek and she's standing...
I don't know...
ohwell.gif

Judging by some of the comments i guess a lot of you guys kiss your moms like this. **Shrugs**

I kiss my mom on the lips, don't close my eyes nor for a long time just a peck.

Also do the kiss on the cheek for my pops, he usually just gives me a forehead kiss tho.

All our family does it, we've been told it's weird but it's tradition.

Y'all try to put dirt on him always.. it's just a cheek kiss, from the angle of the camera it looks awkward that's all. Calm down

WTH?
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Should've put that in a spoiler.

Never knew why parents kiss their kids on their lips, #%#! seems weird and disgusting.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Whats the big deal? It looks as if they were caught in the moment of a kiss on the cheek and it was a little too close that time.

Its his mother man. It's not that big of a deal.

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

after strong threads like the boozer black ice thread, we're starting to see these lame %*$ posts again.

hmmmmmm, doesnt't care about what's being posted, still enters thread.........makes perfect sense.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

They don't look like they are lip to lip to me.  At first glance it does, but it looks like cheek to cheek imo.

Back
Top Bottom