Wiz Khalifa Or Curren$y

I'm not even sold on Spitta being a better spitta than Wiz.

All Wiz gotta do is flip that switch and go POTC and Grow Season on his ++!.

I'm not even sold on Spitta being a better spitta than Wiz.

All Wiz gotta do is flip that switch and go POTC and Grow Season on his ++!.

I'll agree with the majority. Wiz makes better overall songs with original beats. Curren$y's beats are sometimes weak, but he's a better pure rapper IMO. That's why most of his best songs come from him freestyling to other dudes beats. I'm more of a Spitta fan.

I think Khalifa is lightweight overrated tho, Curren$y be Flying under the radar in his JET.....pun intended too lol.

I'll agree with the majority. Wiz makes better overall songs with original beats. Curren$y's beats are sometimes weak, but he's a better pure rapper IMO. That's why most of his best songs come from him freestyling to other dudes beats. I'm more of a Spitta fan.

I think Khalifa is lightweight overrated tho, Curren$y be Flying under the radar in his JET.....pun intended too lol.

Wiz is more entertaining. But Curren$y's influence on Wiz is evident.

....I'm a fan of both, but Currensy kills everyone that ever hopped on a track with him. Dude is a notch above average rappers.

Wiz is more entertaining. But Curren$y's influence on Wiz is evident.

....I'm a fan of both, but Currensy kills everyone that ever hopped on a track with him. Dude is a notch above average rappers.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'll take Wiz any day.

"rapping" ain't everything kids.
This. Plus people sleep on Wiz as far as actual rappin ability. He's got some s* too yall, don't front.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'll take Wiz any day.

"rapping" ain't everything kids.
This. Plus people sleep on Wiz as far as actual rappin ability. He's got some s* too yall, don't front.

Curren$y>Wiz i mean wiz is nice but curren$y is original...wiz steals curren$y's lines from his old mixtapes alot...people just dont know because they didnt always listen to
Curren$y

Curren$y>Wiz i mean wiz is nice but curren$y is original...wiz steals curren$y's lines from his old mixtapes alot...people just dont know because they didnt always listen to
Curren$y

Curren$y hands down....Wiz takes alot of Curren$y's lines from his old songs in his singles and ppl dont know

Curren$y hands down....Wiz takes alot of Curren$y's lines from his old songs in his singles and ppl dont know

Back
Top Bottom