WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

predictions are looking sharp and in depth

¤»£ NTWF NEWS £«¤

- Sources backstage are reporting that Hombrelobo, GHIMS, 4W and other creative minds are said to be losing sleep preparing for NTMANIA. One source said that they are booking the outcome on certain matches, going back and fourth on ideas.

- JNSQ who is scheduled to appear at the ppv to face GHIMS at the event but nobody can get in contact with him. Nicole "Snooki" Pizzoli can not be contacted either as she is supposed to be in JNSQ's corner. For what its worth, there have been reports going around that they have been spotted at seaside heights holding hands.

- GHIMS has said to be very high on a few talents. He is very high on Club29 saying he has "it" as far as heels go and he expects a big performance from him against 4w in the main eveng for the world title at NTMANIA.

- DSK is said to be "calm, cool and collective" during his rehab at the NTWF Wellness Program. He still wont stop wearing the cena shirt, wristband, snapback and jorts but atleast he only wears one color. It is a big improvement during this process, however, no word as to when he will be released.

- Hombrelobo, Dragonfly, Im That One, TennHouse2 and RK2004 will be appearing on The View next monday promoting NTWF's Anti - Bullying Campaign.

- THQ has reported that there are talks with the NTWF about a video game to be available exclusively for the PS3.

- NTWF rating from monday to thursday drew a 4.0 rating, with about 20 posts per page. The Hombrelobo segment were he had a dance off with 3dgarfly gained no posts, while the Club29/4w showdown gained 6 posts. JRAdagreat72 vs RK2004 pillow fight gained no posts. TennHouse2 live via satellite gained 2 posts.

-

predictions are looking sharp and in depth

¤»£ NTWF NEWS £«¤

- Sources backstage are reporting that Hombrelobo, GHIMS, 4W and other creative minds are said to be losing sleep preparing for NTMANIA. One source said that they are booking the outcome on certain matches, going back and fourth on ideas.

- JNSQ who is scheduled to appear at the ppv to face GHIMS at the event but nobody can get in contact with him. Nicole "Snooki" Pizzoli can not be contacted either as she is supposed to be in JNSQ's corner. For what its worth, there have been reports going around that they have been spotted at seaside heights holding hands.

- GHIMS has said to be very high on a few talents. He is very high on Club29 saying he has "it" as far as heels go and he expects a big performance from him against 4w in the main eveng for the world title at NTMANIA.

- DSK is said to be "calm, cool and collective" during his rehab at the NTWF Wellness Program. He still wont stop wearing the cena shirt, wristband, snapback and jorts but atleast he only wears one color. It is a big improvement during this process, however, no word as to when he will be released.

- Hombrelobo, Dragonfly, Im That One, TennHouse2 and RK2004 will be appearing on The View next monday promoting NTWF's Anti - Bullying Campaign.

- THQ has reported that there are talks with the NTWF about a video game to be available exclusively for the PS3.

- NTWF rating from monday to thursday drew a 4.0 rating, with about 20 posts per page. The Hombrelobo segment were he had a dance off with 3dgarfly gained no posts, while the Club29/4w showdown gained 6 posts. JRAdagreat72 vs RK2004 pillow fight gained no posts. TennHouse2 live via satellite gained 2 posts.

-

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Ladies and gentleman, YOUR special guest referee for the biggest match of the biggest show of the year is none other than The Whole F*ucking Show, MR-MUNDAY-NITE.

GIFSoup

Spoiler [+]
Now I know none of us care about either of these two washed up has-beens, but I'm a NTWT original and I'm makin it a point to call this match down the middle for all of us to see which of these two clowns gets to play second fiddle to practically everyone's favorite NT member...

Spoiler [+]
We all know what to expect if either of these two morons gets out of line with yours truly:

GIFSoup

Spoiler [+]
But really though, we all know why the GM brought me in here, they needed somebody to put #$@es in the seats. Obviously the fans don't give a damn about two washed up losers fighting for a piece of crap like this

Which is exactly why I'm going to throw in some incentive of my own for the winner of this match

24_rvdimg_3401.jpg

I'll see you chumps at NTWT Mania

Spoiler [+]
Ladies and gentleman, YOUR special guest referee for the biggest match of the biggest show of the year is none other than The Whole F*ucking Show, MR-MUNDAY-NITE.

GIFSoup

Spoiler [+]
Now I know none of us care about either of these two washed up has-beens, but I'm a NTWT original and I'm makin it a point to call this match down the middle for all of us to see which of these two clowns gets to play second fiddle to practically everyone's favorite NT member...

Spoiler [+]
We all know what to expect if either of these two morons gets out of line with yours truly:

GIFSoup

Spoiler [+]
But really though, we all know why the GM brought me in here, they needed somebody to put #$@es in the seats. Obviously the fans don't give a damn about two washed up losers fighting for a piece of crap like this

Which is exactly why I'm going to throw in some incentive of my own for the winner of this match

24_rvdimg_3401.jpg

I'll see you chumps at NTWT Mania

Spoiler [+]
2qsqry8.gif

Spoiler [+]
ndmw3m.gif

HEY YO...

J.R.A.....

You think you're pretty cool and slick sneaking around NTWT and stalking me.

Spoiler [+]
Truth is; I know you're scared to face me man to man.

But hey, I don't blame you. I would be pretty scared of me also.

2nibh2s.gif

Spoiler [+]
Come this Sunday there's no more watching from the rafters.

No more hiding.

I'll end whatever hopes you have of holding the Intercontinental Championship.

fml25i.gif

Spoiler [+]
2qsqry8.gif

Spoiler [+]
ndmw3m.gif

HEY YO...

J.R.A.....

You think you're pretty cool and slick sneaking around NTWT and stalking me.

Spoiler [+]
Truth is; I know you're scared to face me man to man.

But hey, I don't blame you. I would be pretty scared of me also.

2nibh2s.gif

Spoiler [+]
Come this Sunday there's no more watching from the rafters.

No more hiding.

I'll end whatever hopes you have of holding the Intercontinental Championship.

fml25i.gif

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite
Is this TNA?  The special guest ref is out for himself, trying to get himself over?  You learn about wrestling from Vince Russo?

You'll never make a name off me.  I'd say the deck is stacked against me, but nothing is going to stop me from walking out of NTWT Mania I as Champion.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite
Is this TNA?  The special guest ref is out for himself, trying to get himself over?  You learn about wrestling from Vince Russo?

You'll never make a name off me.  I'd say the deck is stacked against me, but nothing is going to stop me from walking out of NTWT Mania I as Champion.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

THE TITLE MATCH WILL BE GRANTED AT THE NEXT PPV.

Tentative plans are to hold four NTWT PPVs per year.  They will coincide with WrestleMania, Summerslam, Survivor Series, and The Royal Rumble.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

THE TITLE MATCH WILL BE GRANTED AT THE NEXT PPV.

Tentative plans are to hold four NTWT PPVs per year.  They will coincide with WrestleMania, Summerslam, Survivor Series, and The Royal Rumble.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Awesome.  I hope he's well enough to make it back for Sunday.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Awesome.  I hope he's well enough to make it back for Sunday.

I don't wan to interfere, but even though I've been reading this thread throughout the week, I still have no idea how NTWTWM works
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
. Is it just all of you guys posting back and forth as if you are in a match and somehow a winner is decided upon, or are you guys created in like SDvR and the CPU has the match and whoever wins, wins?

I don't wan to interfere, but even though I've been reading this thread throughout the week, I still have no idea how NTWTWM works
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
. Is it just all of you guys posting back and forth as if you are in a match and somehow a winner is decided upon, or are you guys created in like SDvR and the CPU has the match and whoever wins, wins?

Originally Posted by bkmac

embarassed.gif
roll.gif

Hombre can provide far more details, but he has a turn-based wrestling simulator on his computer (I believe).  He has entered our characteristics and theme music, and then for the matches, we will be able to determine the outcomes by selecting a series of moves/decisions within the match.

embarassed.gif
roll.gif

Hombre can provide far more details, but he has a turn-based wrestling simulator on his computer (I believe).  He has entered our characteristics and theme music, and then for the matches, we will be able to determine the outcomes by selecting a series of moves/decisions within the match.

Spoiler [+]
* drops down from rafters; picks up mic for 1st time in 6 months* 

916! Your day of judgement has come! Come sunday I will walk out of mania as the last man standing. 

I watched from the rafters as you run your mouth week after week about what you're gonna do to me and how you will walk out of 'mania victorious. But there's only one thing wrong with the scenerio.
Spoiler [+]
 YOU WON'T DO A DAMN THING!!!

Spoiler [+]
come sunday, I WILL be victorious! and you, my dear friend 323 or 714 or 858 or whatever your name is, will be begging for mercy! 

Spoiler [+]
JRA-out!

Spoiler [+]
* drops down from rafters; picks up mic for 1st time in 6 months* 

916! Your day of judgement has come! Come sunday I will walk out of mania as the last man standing. 

I watched from the rafters as you run your mouth week after week about what you're gonna do to me and how you will walk out of 'mania victorious. But there's only one thing wrong with the scenerio.
Spoiler [+]
 YOU WON'T DO A DAMN THING!!!

Spoiler [+]
come sunday, I WILL be victorious! and you, my dear friend 323 or 714 or 858 or whatever your name is, will be begging for mercy! 

Spoiler [+]
JRA-out!

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

embarassed.gif
roll.gif

That's sounds awesome. If I ever find myself posting in this thread more often after WM, I may want to throw myself in the next PPV
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom