wmns ice blue viii's r soo crazy and suede too,pics in 2hrs

Joined May 10, 2006
We got the shoes in at my store today and I wasn't expecting suede, the blue is crazy too ill post pics asap when I get home

Joined Dec 23, 2003
I dont think anyone cares about this shoe. But I myself want a pair thats for sure
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

jay45valdez23

Banned
Joined Nov 30, 2006
sh*t, i knew i was copping these from the 1st pics that surfaced months ago. u gotta think, they're ice blue SUEDE. i already knew these were a must cop... at least for me. there's absolute no hype for these on NT. people will sleep... & they will regret it. mark my words. these will be one of the freshest VIII's to EVER drop. i know a lotta u NTers is like, "yeah right." but watch what i tell u... :wink:

Joined Mar 15, 2005
Jay45Valdez23

If they were free, I wouldn't get them

If they were worth $5 grand... I still wouldn't want them.

street culture / internet pricing do not influence my decisions.

"ugly is forever"

This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

jay45valdez23

Banned
Joined Nov 30, 2006
forever23,
i feel u (actually, i don't). but thatz only cause the VIII's are top 5 J's all time to me. needless to say i copped both men's & women's aquas and peapods. i'm pretty sure u hate on peapods too, but them sh*tz is fresh to death. but to each his own. i saw the stealth/orange VIII's tis weekend @ FA. definitely WON't be coppin those

Joined Mar 15, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]i feel u (actually, i don't). but thatz only cause the VIII's are top 5 J's all time to me. needless to say i copped both men's & women's aquas and peapods. i'm pretty sure u hate on peapods too, but them sh*tz is fresh to death. but to each his own. i saw the stealth/orange VIII's tis weekend @ FA. definitely WON't be coppin those[hr][/hr]
Click here.This thread is stupidNeed Videogames?

Joined Aug 28, 2007
^ no i was not waitnig for 2hrs it was just a joke i should've wrote lol at the end for those who didn't get it.

Joined Jul 19, 2006
its been 3 1/2 hours where them pics at
Quote:[hr][/hr]If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...[hr][/hr]

shoedinimd

Banned
Joined Jun 27, 2006
Its a weak shoe imO.....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Joined Dec 30, 2006
Wow...Am I the only male that doesn't get hyped over women's shoes. Ice blue suede...C'mon. Give me playoff's and White/red's.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Joined Mar 17, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]If your weren't actually waiting I sorry but just keep it movin. :rolleyes
[hr][/hr]

Quote:[hr][/hr]^ no i was not waitnig for 2hrs it was just a joke i should've wrote lol at the end for those who didn't get it.[hr][/hr]
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360

Joined Mar 8, 2004
Go to your local Footlocker or Finishline and take pics if you wnat to see them. Been on display with the white/orange mens pair around me for over a week now.

late registrant

Formerly willsndvl
Joined Oct 17, 2006
It's funny to see how JB can put the metallic midsoles on these wack @#%$ retro+ colorways, but they can't seem to hook it up on Aquas and Playoffs SMH :smh:
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan​

Joined Oct 28, 2005
wack!
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Top Bottom