WNBA... Does anybody actually care/watch

i want to watch people that are better than me, I know I would put up good numbers in the wnba lol, half my high school team could dunk lol

I've been watching the WNBA for about 12 years now, and i just watch it just because it's basketball and any basketball is good. Especially if theresnone to watch besides WNBA. But its alright.

If i had to chose though, it would def be the NBA>WNBA

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

i want to watch people that are better than me, I know I would put up good numbers in the wnba lol, half my high school team could dunk lol

Being able to dunk does not mean you're good, word to James White.

That's only "justification" you can ever come up with when resurrecting a thread.
No, the justification was The video that I posted. I don't bump posts without content. It was related to the topic. I know most in the NBA thread don't care about it, so where else would it go?

So again, should I have made a new thread or bumped a thread that already exists?

I’m curious as to how long they are going to keep this league on life support?
I think they are just letting it ride out at this point man. If they close the doors I don't think it would be a good look for them, even though they are doing everything in their power TO be patient with the league.

Back
Top Bottom