Woman before Eve

not to mention, adam and eve, came from a rib, fall of mankind, etc etc.

and peter was responding to you not me lol.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

not to mention, adam and eve, came from a rib, fall of mankind, etc etc.

and peter was responding to you not me lol.
eh its for whoever wants to be enlightened....

To be honest there is a book called the LOST BOOKS OF THE BIBLE...... IM not religous but if you do the history connection between the Romans hatred towardswomen you will see that WOMEN were strategically taken from the bible.... There is so many references to WOMEN in the LOST BOOKS it rediculous and saddening toknow that WOMEN were done dirty by the ROMAN EMPIRE AND WHOSOEVER WAS IN CHARGE OF WRITING THAT NONSENSE... there is a book of MARY that was excluded .... JUSTLOOK FOR THE LOST BOOKS OF THE Bible.... their not even lost they were just omitted.... WOMEN HAVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED BY THE POWERS THAT BE.... I just found thissite real quick.. Im not gonna read on this tonite but manana I will peep this out... I got soem OG kush to smoke ..... http://www.thelostbooks.com/

http://faculty.gordon.edu/hu/bi/Ted...sis/Text/Articles-Books/Busenitz-Gen3-GTJ.pdfThe desire factor is not a part of thejudgment but an explanation of conditions and relationships as they will exist after the Fall. Even
though the intimacy between the first man and his wife was abrogated. Eve had usurped the authority and leadership role of Adam when she took and ate
from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The sin of the first woman was not that she took the lead without seeking the prior counsel of Adam.
http://
No such prior consultation was needed, for she herself knew God's commandment prohibiting them from eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge
of good and evil, she took it upon herself, also which is why there is pain of childbirth via "The Fall" and you can infer before there had to benone before.
Man does not own a woman and a Woman does not own a man and she has every right to leave her husband if the Man does not honor, respect and love her.

Corinthians 14:34-35

[sup]34[/sup]Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
[sup]35[/sup]And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

I'll also have to read the previous and following verses but taking in context that these are in fact Epistles subjected to the time period I will say andadmit in my humble opinion that I do not agree what is being conveyed within those verses although I think there is many moral guidelines and principles withinmany of them that can be inherented into the way we conduct and live our lives...

What could a misnomer of possible degration of woman varies between the individual, just my stance.

Man, I'm getting like Dirty, But its late ... Oh Well.

I believe the answer to OP's question is Sarah, wife of Abraham, Genesis chapter 17. I do believe she is the first woman to be mentioned after Eve.What's interesting is Sarah is given a prominent role - to bear the children of Israel, in an otherwise male-centric book.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Show me these degrading text please?
I actually wrote some of these verses down but these are some that I remember right now.

Ephesians 5:22-24
[sup]
22[/sup]Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.
[sup]23[/sup]For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
[sup]24[/sup]Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Corinthians 14:34-35

[sup]34[/sup]Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
[sup]35[/sup]And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

I thought y'all had something new that wasn't talked about before in many of the old threads. That LOOKS TO ME like its telling the roleof the wife. IMO its not saying she is a bottom feeder or anything derogatory like some here on NT may actually view women or treat them. Wouldn't some ifnot all of you agree women can get ahead of themselves (EVE) and make irrational decisions based on their current emotions rather than long term decisions?

I forgot who it was but someone explained these two. I forget who though but I think around that time the women were giving the wrong information or something,sorry it was last year sometime. I'll look it up in a minute but I remember something like that.

Interpretation is up to the reader. It seems more like a witch hunt though, "Any possible dirt you can dig up, GET IT!"
laugh.gif
. You can ask the first lady of a church how she feels about these scripturesbut I'm sure if she sides with the bible and gives her interpretation she'll be called a mindless sheep.

And for the bashers, do you even have the slightest bit of idea of what life would be like without the bible or other religious books for that matter and wewere just left alone? Get real.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by whoyoukno

its all SUN(son) worship... has been an always will be

all life begin in Africa
Light comes from the dark not the other way around

I'm not going to go to deep because these type of discussion tend to never end well
no, i'm from Pangaea

im from crenshaw mafia

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by whoyoukno

its all SUN(son) worship... has been an always will be

all life begin in Africa
Light comes from the dark not the other way around

I'm not going to go to deep because these type of discussion tend to never end well
no, i'm from Pangaea

im from crenshaw mafia
We trowing up set's or origins now
laugh.gif

It crossed my mind the other day and I was wondering, who was the 2nd woman mentioned after Eve in the Bible?

I asked someone and they told me it was Cain's wife but they also mentioned that Eve was not the first woman.

That was the first time that I've ever heard the name. He said the first woman was a woman named Lilith and that she was Adam's first wife.

Is anyone familiar with this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The role of the wife?

22Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.
[sup]23[/sup]For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

You honestly don't find anything degrading about those verses?
Wouldn't some if not all of you agree women can get ahead of themselves (EVE) and make irrational decisions based on their current emotions rather than long term decisions?
Are you serious? This can be said for humans in general.

No because it doesn't mean "wives, give your husbands the tang whenever they want it no matter what". Look with following God's way we haveto submit to his ways which are better for us. Thats what I believe that means. The male was appointed leader 1a and female 1b.

Yeah it can be but based on the bible, Woman struck the first blow against God plus EVE was made from Adams rib. Thatmeans something to me.

And wait a minute, for you dudes fighting for Women I hope you treat Women with respect and all that other good stuff? That means not cheating on them,treating them with respect, not using them for sex and not hitting them. Those are also things it says in the bible since we're pulling things from thebible...

So you'd agree, men > women, right?

Just making sure.

In a sense of who was put in the leader role yes. But I'm sure that makes me a sexist pig even though I fight daily for the honor and respect of women.That's the amazing part to me. I fight for women, men, marriage/relationships, respect, morality and I look out for others, but somehow I still getdemonized. I'm talking about you Roc but NT in general. WOW.

You believe that your gender is superior to the other gender. Do you consider that sexist?
Sexist to the "new age" thinkers yeah, but I still treat the women in my life with the same love and respect I would treat myself with.If me and my girl get married, she'll have just as much say so as I do but I expect the respect to be there just like a head coach expects respect of hisleadership.

This was my above post...

In a sense of who was put in the leader role yes. But I'm sure that makes me a sexist pig even though I fight daily for the honor and respect of women. That's the amazing part to me. I fight for women, men, marriage/relationships, respect, morality and I look out for others, but somehow I still get demonized. I'm talking about you Roc but NT in general.

Back
Top Bottom