Woman expected to be charged in alleged hotel attack involving Black teen

Nothing is off limits. Everything can be appropriated. Even your identity and struggle.

Its heauxs like this that suck D1 athlete meat and then cry rape . Ruining sons athletic career and personal life. For no reason other than that they feel they can get away with whatever .

plz get this right and give her jail time.Minorities are rotting in the prison system for so much less

Why are you guys making this about race? Maybe if the father simply held her until the police arrived, this would have not gotten so out of control! I mean, you guys are so negative! You've got to think positive in cases like this! The little girl needs help! You people are always looking for the bad in others, why don't you simply think positive, and make a better person of yourselves, and things like this would not happen to you!

*This message was brought to you by the model minority that you need to emulate, because you all are simply a bunch of haters.

Why are you guys making this about race? Maybe if the father simply held her until the police arrived, this would have not gotten so out of control! I mean, you guys are so negative! You've got to think positive in cases like this! The little girl needs help! You people are always looking for the bad in others, why don't you simply think positive, and make a better person of yourselves, and things like this would not happen to you!

*This message was brought to you by the model minority that you need to emulate, because you all are simply a bunch of haters.
Jesus Christ man, i'm going to block you guys you're so negative, ruining threads with your race baiting.

*sarcasm

Jesus Christ man, i'm going to block you guys you're so negative, ruining threads with your race baiting.

*sarcasm
If you weren't ashamed of being so Black, there'd be no such thing a racism! You guys do not realize that race does not exist! I mean, we all go to heaven and become the same color! God is genderless as well!

:lol: Good work
I partially blame this punk sellout clown for spreading this sort of thought.

1610475693943.png

Back
Top Bottom