Woman expected to be charged in alleged hotel attack involving Black teen

NYPD officials say their review of security camera footage from the Arlo Hotel in SoHo made all the difference.

The New York Police Department has announced it will be pursuing charges against the woman who attacked Keyon Harrold Jr. after falsely accusing the teen of stealing her iPhone.

The identity of the young white woman has not yet been released.

1609344055558.png

The Manhattan district attorney’s office is also investigating the Saturday incident.

Grammy Award-winning jazz musician Keyon Harrold described it on his Instagram page. The account quickly went viral.

“This incident went on for five more minutes, me protecting my son from this lunatic. She scratched me; she Tackled and grabbed him,” Harrold wrote in the caption of the minute-long clip. In it, the woman can be seen repeatedly lunging at Harrold and his son, demanding that they prove the 14-year-old boy does not have her phone.

While the boy was not seriously injured, Harrold sustained minor scratches as he protected his child. He has also said his entire family is traumatized by the incident.

I didn't get Central Park white chick to kill herself, but if I see this one around, I'll be attempting to get her to finish the job.

Yeah, capitulate to her privilege, make her feel comfortable just like a good model minority is supposed to do.

:rofl:

No one said be a ***** and bow down and cower in fear as you show whats in your pockets. Ya’ll never clowned someone before whos trying to clown you? Christ.

Even if he showed her the phone, she would’ve just doubled down on the stupid **** and claimed he synced it to his laptop(that’s probably not even there) and everyone would still be in the same spot.

Yeah you just know if moms was there she's getting flattened. I can't tell if the kid or the Dad pushed her off because she was grabbing and scratching the kid.

Imagine coming back into any establishment a week later and singling out a random person and accusing them of stealing your phone. Hotel staff dumb as hell for believing such nonsense.

Imagine coming back into any establishment a week later and singling out a random person and accusing them of stealing your phone. Hotel staff dumb as hell for believing such nonsense.

The hotel worker looked inept. He should be shown the door also.

imagien if it was a black man/woman. The blowback from the white folks would be scorched earth.

What? Is it not possibly true? Show the phone, move on.
You are so clueless man. :lol:

And then EXPECTING that person to cooperate in proving their innocence. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom