Woman finds something crazy in apartment

Joined Aug 6, 2012
Chances are this is complete BS but I’m at work and I was enthused and wanted to figure out what was up.

Joined Aug 6, 2012
Damn that other apt looked pretty big
I wonder if the person on the other side of the apartment is aware of that as well . Shawty could be intruding on sumn and get herself in trouble.

Fozz

Formerly 'Fozzy Badfeet'
Joined Jul 22, 2012
I wanted to know where that stairway led to. Did she get back to her apt through that way or crawling back in the hole?

Joined Mar 19, 2013
That really is true about a certain ethnicity with how her first instinct was to investigate it herself:lol:
Ya, they run TO danger the rest of us run FROM danger.

Oh look, some ****ed up potentially dangerous **** is going on over there! Lets run towards it!

Joined Oct 10, 2018
Still doesn't make sense how Vine died but Tiktok is live, I don't understand ya'll.
"Ehh, short form video clips are tired, we're done here vine"

"shaking my *** for Palestinian apartheid on Tiktok, short form video clips are the best"

Tiktok has a lot more features than vine.

But I gotta respect the og.

Vine walked, so Tiktok could run

Joined Oct 8, 2002
I think Tik Tok has a lot more editing features. Vine was just a basic loop.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now