Woman Gets Posessed on Camera in China

Never do these videos get to me but this one...did. 

Things that took me out of it. 

1. The camera had audio?

2. The gust of wind at the end was OD.

Thoughts on legitimacy? 

Nope, don't believe in ghost.

Seemed unconvincing. If she woulda bit a chunk out ol boys arm video would've been lit tho

Seemed unconvincing. If she woulda bit a chunk out ol boys arm video would've been lit tho

Demons arent ghost tho.

I believe in evil entities so this seems legit, except how did this happen right in front of the camera and why would a store like that have audio in the aisle?

Demons arent ghost tho.

I believe in evil entities so this seems legit, except how did this happen right in front of the camera and why would a store like that have audio in the aisle?
Demons aren't real so this probably isn't either
Facts.

Might as well be. If you believe in Demons might as well believe in fairies and Santa Claus fam.

Looks fake. Especially that shock wave at the end. These people are all acting way too calm.

Demons arent ghost tho.

Facts.

Might as well be. If you believe in Demons might as well believe in fairies and Santa Claus fam.

Would yall play the Ouija board??

Q8qj8.gif

Would yall play the Ouija board??
Im a non-believer fam but there are some things the common sense thrusted upon me as a black man tells me not to do...

******* with an Ouija board is one of those things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom