Woman put in coma over parking space.

It's called reasonable force.

I'm pretty sure he didn't need to punch a 4' 11' chick in the face to handle her. If he did, then he's not a guy. Making this a non issue.

Not defending what this guy did or saying what he did was right. But if you are a grown Man or Women DO NOT put hands on someone else if you are not prepared to get hit back it's that simple. Quick question though, how do we know it was the punch that put her in the coma not the fall? I'm sure her being 4'11 the punch didn't have to be that hard to knock her off balance esp if she is wearing heels. Regardless the situation could of been prevented by both parties.

Not defending what this guy did or saying what he did was right. But if you are a grown Man or Women DO NOT put hands on someone else if you are not prepared to get hit back it's that simple. Quick question though, how do we know it was the punch that put her in the coma not the fall? I'm sure her being 4'11 the punch didn't have to be that hard to knock her off balance esp if she is wearing heels. Regardless the situation could of been prevented by both parties.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

How do we really know she hit him?
Because the lawyer said so?

Glad someone here has some sense.

Y'all are quick to jump to a man's defense based on what his defense lawyer said? May I remind y'all that defense lawyers are supposed to do whatever they can to prove innocence on the part of their clients. And assuming that the d.lawyer is just relaying the info. his client, Fuller, told him, how can y'all be certain that he's not lying to save his ***.

Frankly I don't believe his story. And I've been searching for his "mugshot" because that alone will verify or refute his side of the story. There's a pic of him out there, just not a "mugshot."

Y'all are quick to jump to a man's defense based on what his defense lawyer said? May I remind y'all that defense lawyers are supposed to do whatever they can to prove innocence on the part of their clients. And assuming that the d.lawyer is just relaying the info. his client, Fuller, told him, how can y'all be certain that he's not lying to save his ***.

Frankly I don't believe his story. And I've been searching for his "mugshot" because that alone will verify or refute his side of the story. There's a pic of him out there, just not a "mugshot."

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

highman being called out for being not following his religion ftw.....bdw in that other thread i meant FORNICATION not ADULTERY
wink.gif

Jesus DID say turn the other cheek, seems like he was prone to contradicting himself like the rest of us.

You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye,and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person.If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have yourcloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him twomiles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the onewho wants to borrow from you.

Matthew 5:38-42, NIV

But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to thosewho hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreatyou. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also.If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic.Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you,do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.

YES JESUS BASICALLY SAID BE A SUCKA
.....if you're gonna practice a religion atleast do it right.
eyes.gif

I already entertained this in my earlier post…

reading is fundamental...

highman being called out for being not following his religion ftw.....bdw in that other thread i meant FORNICATION not ADULTERY
wink.gif

Jesus DID say turn the other cheek, seems like he was prone to contradicting himself like the rest of us.

You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye,and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person.If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have yourcloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him twomiles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the onewho wants to borrow from you.

But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to thosewho hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreatyou. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also.If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic.Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you,do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

punched her so hard, she was knocked into the air then cracked her skull on the pavement.

link: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...r_sprung_nzQTEIuN6DulCt1oPdmaxM#ixzz1Fq0zFFQH
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...r_sprung_nzQTEIuN6DulCt1oPdmaxM#ixzz1Fq0zFFQH
tiny girl hits him a few times and he throws a haymaker?
come on now.  

indifferent.gif
as dudes justifying his behavior/reaction

I guess she had to learn how to keep her hands to herself the hard way
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

punched her so hard, she was knocked into the air then cracked her skull on the pavement.

link: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...r_sprung_nzQTEIuN6DulCt1oPdmaxM#ixzz1Fq0zFFQH
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...r_sprung_nzQTEIuN6DulCt1oPdmaxM#ixzz1Fq0zFFQH
tiny girl hits him a few times and he throws a haymaker?
come on now.  

indifferent.gif
as dudes justifying his behavior/reaction

I guess she had to learn how to keep her hands to herself the hard way
grin.gif

Maybe he couldn't read her mixed signals and thought she was a trying to be a tough guy, when she was just trying to flirt. Text message would have been safer.

Maybe he couldn't read her mixed signals and thought she was a trying to be a tough guy, when she was just trying to flirt. Text message would have been safer.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

I never assumed she had hit him. My first remark was towards those that have said you should never hit a women.....Please explain how a "mugshot" would would verify a story.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

I never assumed she had hit him. My first remark was towards those that have said you should never hit a women.....Please explain how a "mugshot" would would verify a story.

Originally Posted by HighMan

wink.gif

eyes.gif

LOL....no u didn't at all, take ur own advice. I read about 500+ pages of $%%$ a day you could never even begin to comprehend, so I would say I'm way past fundamental.. You said Jesus never said be a sucka and I gave you a direct quote from the bible were he essentially said so.

The I believe in Yeshua, but I aint  a christian thing isn't gonna work with me. That's like me saying I believe in Muhammad but I don't follow muslim principles.
roll.gif

wink.gif

eyes.gif

LOL....no u didn't at all, take ur own advice. I read about 500+ pages of $%%$ a day you could never even begin to comprehend, so I would say I'm way past fundamental.. You said Jesus never said be a sucka and I gave you a direct quote from the bible were he essentially said so.

The I believe in Yeshua, but I aint  a christian thing isn't gonna work with me. That's like me saying I believe in Muhammad but I don't follow muslim principles.
roll.gif

A chick did that to me once. I simple ignored her and proceeded to drive into the parking spot, while giving her a menacing look. I do not condone the hitting of the woman, and I pray for her recovery, but when you put yourself in a situation where you are absolutely going to anger someone, it's hard not thinking she is somewhat accountable. I hope others will learn to not create a hostile situation by reserving a parking spot with their bodies.

A chick did that to me once. I simple ignored her and proceeded to drive into the parking spot, while giving her a menacing look. I do not condone the hitting of the woman, and I pray for her recovery, but when you put yourself in a situation where you are absolutely going to anger someone, it's hard not thinking she is somewhat accountable. I hope others will learn to not create a hostile situation by reserving a parking spot with their bodies.

wink.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

The first part of the statement is do not spare an evil doer…
that means there are still punishments… ie Do not spare them

for someone who reads 500 pages a day you suck at comprehension...

wink.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

wink.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

LOL u don't wana go there, my entire "career and education" is predicated on my ability to absorb an insane amount of information, comprehend it and apply it. You're not about that life and you know  it.
roll.gif

No it's do NOT resist the evil doer.............so the well known christian pacifism is a facade? Lemme guess when God said love thy neighbor, he meant only love thy neighbor when they're good to you?
roll.gif
Come on son.

"You will not exact vengeance on, or bear any sort of grudge against,the members of your people, but will love your fellow as yourself."(Leviticus 19:18, also called the Great Commandment)

Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. (Matt. 5:43-48, Luke 6:27-28)

Put your sword back in its place...for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. (Matt. 26:52)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Matt. 5:9)

You should be embarassed that a bloody pagan satanist is more of a Christian than you are.
laugh.gif

wink.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

LOL u don't wana go there, my entire "career and education" is predicated on my ability to absorb an insane amount of information, comprehend it and apply it. You're not about that life and you know  it.
roll.gif

No it's do NOT resist the evil doer.............so the well known christian pacifism is a facade? Lemme guess when God said love thy neighbor, he meant only love thy neighbor when they're good to you?
roll.gif
Come on son.

"You will not exact vengeance on, or bear any sort of grudge against,the members of your people, but will love your fellow as yourself."(Leviticus 19:18, also called the Great Commandment)

Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. (Matt. 5:43-48, Luke 6:27-28)

Put your sword back in its place...for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. (Matt. 26:52)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Matt. 5:9)

You should be embarassed that a bloody pagan satanist is more of a Christian than you are.
laugh.gif

There are A LOT of ignorant statements going on in this thread. Dude had a history of assault charges and some of you are sitting here trying to justify this #$&@ like what he did was acceptable. Who cares IF (that's the key word here, more than likely his lawyer spewed that out for the hell of it) she actually swung at him. As a man, you should be able to diffuse the situation by not swinging at a woman, or just stop being lazy and find another @#$%@ parking spot.

There are A LOT of ignorant statements going on in this thread. Dude had a history of assault charges and some of you are sitting here trying to justify this #$&@ like what he did was acceptable. Who cares IF (that's the key word here, more than likely his lawyer spewed that out for the hell of it) she actually swung at him. As a man, you should be able to diffuse the situation by not swinging at a woman, or just stop being lazy and find another @#$%@ parking spot.

Back
Top Bottom