Woman put in coma over parking space.

parking spaces are pretty serious in ny. if you didnt know that.

NYPD on hunt for psycho in knifing over a Brooklyn parking space
BY JOE KEMP
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Saturday, August 28, 2010
A parking space really can be worth trying to kill for.

Cops are searching for a hulking man who stabbed a Brooklyn driver for not giving him room to park this week, cops said.

Vladimir Reyfman, 48, was sitting in his pickup truck last Sunday when the suspect stepped out of his sedan and asked Reyfman - who was parked on the corner of Brighton 11th St. and Brighton Beach Ave. in Brighton Beach - to pull up so he could parallel park his car, sources said.

Reyfman refused, saying he didn't want to move closer to a truck that was loading in front of him, the sources said.

NYPD releases photo of man wanted… (HO)
The suspect - described as 40 years old, about 5-feet-11 and around 250 pounds - calmly walked away and went into a nearby bodega, cops said.

But the bulky ruffian suddenly stormed out of the store, pulled a blade from his car and jabbed Reyfman twice in the chest before speeding away, sources said.

The wounded driver was transported to Lutheran Hospital and survived the vicious attack.

"If he was any thinner, the punctures would have killed him," a source said. "There was a lot of blood in the car."

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).

she'll be okay

people who stand in a random parking spaces with no sign of a car are douche bags

if she attacked him ...no way in hell you let a female punk you out like that in public

but if it was me would of went down alot different

would of have to zip that body bag up
laugh.gif
jk

she'll be okay

people who stand in a random parking spaces with no sign of a car are douche bags

if she attacked him ...no way in hell you let a female punk you out like that in public

but if it was me would of went down alot different

would of have to zip that body bag up
laugh.gif
jk

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

"if she really was the aggressor?"

you serious with that comment?

chick is four foot eleven

hope this dude's lawyer gets testicular cancer for trying to flip it back on the victim in such a disgusting way
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i lol'd HARD
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

"if she really was the aggressor?"

you serious with that comment?

chick is four foot eleven

hope this dude's lawyer gets testicular cancer for trying to flip it back on the victim in such a disgusting way
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i lol'd HARD
roll.gif

Od. Dude should have just slapped her. I don't think guys should punch lil girls. Only disgusting behemoths.

Od. Dude should have just slapped her. I don't think guys should punch lil girls. Only disgusting behemoths.

Sounds like both parties were stupid. 

The guys has history of drug possesssion and assault though he ain't gettin the benefit of the doubt. 

Sounds like both parties were stupid. 

The guys has history of drug possesssion and assault though he ain't gettin the benefit of the doubt. 

Originally Posted by HighMan

Originally Posted by Demps

if she punched him first then she deserved to be punched.
100% truth…
I dont understand why some women feel they have the right to not be held accountable for their actions…

She started a fight and got rocked… maybe she shouldn’t try to be a tuff guy...
You are not a real man 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HighMan

Originally Posted by Demps

if she punched him first then she deserved to be punched.
100% truth…
I dont understand why some women feel they have the right to not be held accountable for their actions…

She started a fight and got rocked… maybe she shouldn’t try to be a tuff guy...
You are not a real man 
indifferent.gif

Dude put her in a coma though. If she was just standing in the spot why not just drive into it she would move when the SUV pull in or get hit.

Dude put her in a coma though. If she was just standing in the spot why not just drive into it she would move when the SUV pull in or get hit.

Even if she did hit him first...u think her lil 4ft nothin self was.jabbin him up so bad that he had to counter with a shin shoryuken... Wildin..., slap her mouth if u really that type of dude that has "defend" himself against women....

Even if she did hit him first...u think her lil 4ft nothin self was.jabbin him up so bad that he had to counter with a shin shoryuken... Wildin..., slap her mouth if u really that type of dude that has "defend" himself against women....

She probably hella popped off on dude, called him all types of nasty names then started throwing bows. Probably called him a racist name, and dude just snapped.

Women are dirty, and grimy.

She probably hella popped off on dude, called him all types of nasty names then started throwing bows. Probably called him a racist name, and dude just snapped.

Women are dirty, and grimy.

Man folks out here crazy, I tell my lil sister all the time you can't be popping off at random strangers some of these dudes care if you're male or female you can get it

Man folks out here crazy, I tell my lil sister all the time you can't be popping off at random strangers some of these dudes care if you're male or female you can get it

Back
Top Bottom