Woman put in coma over parking space.

I mean, the broad is 4'11.....even if she hit him first did he really have to punch her in the face full force?

Push her or nudge her, a straight up punch?

I mean, the broad is 4'11.....even if she hit him first did he really have to punch her in the face full force?

Push her or nudge her, a straight up punch?

That's why if I have a daughter she will learn never to hit a man unless she is prepared for the reverse or she is defending herself.

That's why if I have a daughter she will learn never to hit a man unless she is prepared for the reverse or she is defending herself.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by HighMan

Originally Posted by Demps

if she punched him first then she deserved to be punched.
100% truth…
I dont understand why some women feel they have the right to not be held accountable for their actions…

She started a fight and got rocked… maybe she shouldn’t try to be a tuff guy...
You are not a real man 
indifferent.gif

Because i believe people are responsible for their actions… ok buddy…
Im not saying i would hit her… but i have no sympathy for people who start fights and get hurt… period..

regardless of sex, race, religion, age etc…

if you hit someone expect to be hit back….

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Demps

if she punched him first then she deserved to be punched.
100% truth…
I dont understand why some women feel they have the right to not be held accountable for their actions…

She started a fight and got rocked… maybe she shouldn’t try to be a tuff guy...
You are not a real man 
indifferent.gif

Because i believe people are responsible for their actions… ok buddy…
Im not saying i would hit her… but i have no sympathy for people who start fights and get hurt… period..

regardless of sex, race, religion, age etc…

if you hit someone expect to be hit back….

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

seems like ****** broad was asking for it. 

Honestly. But that dude handled the situation all wrong.
 If that was me I'd pick her up like she was a baby. Throw her out like the way uncle phil does to Jaz.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

seems like ****** broad was asking for it. 

Honestly. But that dude handled the situation all wrong.
 If that was me I'd pick her up like she was a baby. Throw her out like the way uncle phil does to Jaz.

i'm all for self defense and think that when a woman goes at a guy with fists, they run the risk of getting it right back, but throwing her into a coma is a bit much don't you think? i mean really. how much damage can a 4'11" woman do? this definitely doesn't seem like self defense to me. not when there's a woman left on the ground in a coma.

common sense. a lot of you lack it.

furthermore, it's disturbing that so many of you are quick to side with the guy in this instance. based on what? what on his lawyer's statement? on top of that he has a criminal history which includes assault.

a lot of you really have a thing against women and it shows in threads like these.

i've been in this exact situation

i decided to park in a different spot because it was pretty much a guarantee i would've gotten my car keyed and tires slashed

such a lame move to pull, you just gonna stand there without a engine huh?

i've been in this exact situation

i decided to park in a different spot because it was pretty much a guarantee i would've gotten my car keyed and tires slashed

such a lame move to pull, you just gonna stand there without a engine huh?

i'm all for self defense and think that when a woman goes at a guy with fists, they run the risk of getting it right back, but throwing her into a coma is a bit much don't you think? i mean really. how much damage can a 4'11" woman do? this definitely doesn't seem like self defense to me. not when there's a woman left on the ground in a coma.

furthermore, it's disturbing that so many of you are quick to side with the guy in this instance. based on what? what on his lawyer's statement? on top of that he has a criminal history which includes assault.

a lot of you really have a thing against women and it shows in threads like these.

Some really stupid comments in this thread.  If you are a man and you are being hit by a 4'10" woman, unless she has a deadly weapon, there is no reason to hit her with such force to knock her into a coma.  While I agree that you shouldn't just sit there and take it, there are other ways of subduing someone so small (or call the cops).

Some really stupid comments in this thread.  If you are a man and you are being hit by a 4'10" woman, unless she has a deadly weapon, there is no reason to hit her with such force to knock her into a coma.  While I agree that you shouldn't just sit there and take it, there are other ways of subduing someone so small (or call the cops).

how tall is the dude...4'11 to reach his eye? he shouldve just back handed her and not strike her...pretty crazy though all over a parking spot...

how tall is the dude...4'11 to reach his eye? he shouldve just back handed her and not strike her...pretty crazy though all over a parking spot...

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

He hit her once… its not like he beat her to a bloody pulp and didnt stop…
they were both wrong but how ca you feel sorry for someone who starts a fight?

that %#+# boggles my mind...

If I was the bf I wouldve rearranged the aggressors whole s#*%! It's happened to me before while I left my girl to use the bathroom and seen some guy grab her rough and it was lights out for him. His boy even said he deserved it. He learned his lesson just like I hope this piece of trash will ESP. With is record.

If I was the bf I wouldve rearranged the aggressors whole s#*%! It's happened to me before while I left my girl to use the bathroom and seen some guy grab her rough and it was lights out for him. His boy even said he deserved it. He learned his lesson just like I hope this piece of trash will ESP. With is record.

30t6p3b.gif
How hard did he hit her for her to be in a coma. Man I wonder what she said that set this off.

30t6p3b.gif
How hard did he hit her for her to be in a coma. Man I wonder what she said that set this off.

does it matter if he hit her one really hard time only as opposed to punching her five soft times?

the number of times he hit her is inconsequential. the result is what matters

that's just dumb

Back
Top Bottom