Woman walks around topless through the streets of NYC to let women know their rights to bare

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I'm down with the movement.But how many women are comfortable enough with themselves to do that?

What would they gain from walking around topless
laugh.gif
?Better tan?

The number one thing every women is trying to gain: Attention.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I'm down with the movement.But how many women are comfortable enough with themselves to do that?

What would they gain from walking around topless
laugh.gif
?Better tan?

The number one thing every women is trying to gain: Attention.

laugh.gif

CAN'T believe I used my 15K post on this woman seeking attention.
sick.gif

%%%* the only day I don't go chill by Union Square and theirs a @$#!*+# topless woman out there. Me and my brother were just talking about not being their and finding out that @%#% was poppin.

roll.gif

i saw her there a couple of months ago. she is just a normal topless chick. everyone was there for the OWS and she was just taking random pictures with anyone that wanted to take a picture with her.

Lies! I live in Union Sq./was out and about all weekend. I saw no such thing!

HA! A chick I know in NY posted a pic she took of a woman walking the streets shirtless, this mustof been the same movement

I think we should be more accepting of women going topless in the same areas, men can go topless. (Parks, beaches and jogging) I think if women were allowed to do this, men would be less of a  horndog when they saw bare breasts

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I think we should be more accepting of women going topless in the same areas, men can go topless. (Parks, beaches and jogging) I think if women were allowed to do this, men would be less of a  horndog when they saw bare breasts

you can pull up bare breasts on your phone at any time...

this will not make you any less of a horn dog...

you see phat $@##% all day and still get hype for sundress season every summer
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom