Woman walks around topless through the streets of NYC to let women know their rights to bare

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by cap1229

You see that savage with the blue shirt on with the camera phone out?

grin.gif
I hope he has three daughters that walk around topless.
You see that girl with her top off?
How do you completely ignore that fact, then wish something bad for the dude?
That doesn't make any sense.
She precipitated that situation so you can at least place some blame on the woman.

Of course she is to blame but the point cap is trying to make is "when your deranged mental daughter who is in need of help decides to do this I hope instead of taking pics and making her think it's cute you spit some knowledge or completely ignore her attention whoring #@%"I think

Originally Posted by shogun

^
You might be underestimating the horndogginess (definitely not a word) of men.  We would make less of a commotion of it but men will always think like they do.  I can imagine how stupid the high school age population would be.

it would take generations for people to not react to it. I mean, men can see naked bootys online all day, but go outside and see Kim kardashian walk by you and you will stare like a mindless zombie. You just cant undone youre hardwiring just like that.

I'll explain my comments......To me, its kinda like when you are 15, you get excited just by a girl casually touching you, when you're 20, you need to see a woman naked to actually arouse you below, by the time, you're 25, you actually need to see a woman naked and she has be to touching you in a sexual matter to get excited. 

Women see guys shirtless all the time but they really wont get excited unless the guy has a great body. My point is you eventually become desensitized to it.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by cap1229

You see that savage with the blue shirt on with the camera phone out?

grin.gif
I hope he has three daughters that walk around topless.
You see that girl with her top off?
How do you completely ignore that fact, then wish something bad for the dude?
That doesn't make any sense.
She precipitated that situation so you can at least place some blame on the woman.

Blame isnt even necessary. She did it for the publicity. She even posed for photos. The dude did nothing wrong, and he damn sure is not a savage. To wish bad on the guy is grimey

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Blame isnt even necessary. She did it for the publicity. She even posed for photos. The dude did nothing wrong, and he damn sure is not a savage. To wish bad on the guy is grimey
I didn't even know that she posed for the pix.
You're right and I agree, wishing something like that is one hell of a reach.
Originally Posted by Solerunner

Of course she is to blame but the point cap is trying to make is "when your deranged mental daughter who is in need of help decides to do this I hope instead of taking pics and making her think it's cute you spit some knowledge or completely ignore her attention whoring #@%"I think

I don't see how you came to that conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom