"Women Don't Need Men" (Nothing New But Solid Read)

You're missing the whole point man.  There's nothing wrong with dating a person with "less" to offer.  The problem is women want it all while men undestand we can't have it all.

Man with money - dates women above and his equal but also dates down
Woman with money- usually dates up and barely dates on her level

Do you see the lack of balance?  There's nothing wrong with women being successful but when you reach success don't act like people are beneath you.  The reason they act like that is because they are told men are to be providers.  You don't see rich older women with younger men because they have the need to STILL be taken care of.  Thats just how it is.

The need to be taken care of will linger no matter how much feminist talk they throw out.  Thats why career driven women are more lonely than other women.  You can't shrink your dating pool and and tell men how much you don't need them and accept life to go smoothly.  

on a serious note...

View media item 252161
like Grimlock said, as a man worry about yourself, your success....set those standards high, the same way women have their standards and youll be fine.

You're missing the whole point man.  There's nothing wrong with dating a person with "less" to offer.  The problem is women want it all while men undestand we can't have it all.

Man with money - dates women above and his equal but also dates down
Woman with money- usually dates up and barely dates on her level

Do you see the lack of balance?  There's nothing wrong with women being successful but when you reach success don't act like people are beneath you.  The reason they act like that is because they are told men are to be providers.  You don't see rich older women with younger men because they have the need to STILL be taken care of.  Thats just how it is.

The need to be taken care of will linger no matter how much feminist talk they throw out.  Thats why career driven women are more lonely than other women.  You can't shrink your dating pool and and tell men how much you don't need them and accept life to go smoothly.  
true story...

these bishes be fronting fambs...

Men have been deprived of their identity. "What happens when they aren't needed as providers any more? What happens when their sense of purpose is lost? The answer is, they become unmoored."

Boo-hoo, those poor men without an identity. But it's perfectly ok for a woman's identity to be only as a mother? Why can't the man have his identity be just as a father?

Schools and media actively promote homosexuality which is a debilitating developmental disorder. 
What? Seriously?  
"Gay Rights" is a mask for a vile attack on heterosexuals.
Heterosexuals are not being attacked, please... It's the same as when Fox News complains about Christians being "attacked" around Christmas. It's hard to be attacked when you're the dominant group and your rights aren't being infringed by others gaining theirs. Homosexuals being allowed to marry doesn't mean heterosexuals will be banned.

Anyone can do a job. Only a woman can be a mother. Naturally she needs her husband's support. Feminism has deprived millions of women of a socially honored lifetime role.
The fundamental flaw of the article (besides the illumanti portions) is that you can't be a successful, working women and be a mother at the same time. That being a feminist prohibits you from being a mother as well, and that's a very weak argument. Believing women should have equal pay, rights, etc. doesn't mean you can't be a loving mother in a functional family unit. 

A healthy discussion about the role of feminism could be beneficial, but too often it's corrupted by insecure and misogynistic men who long for the days where women never had jobs or lives outside the house.

Last edited:
Article raises good point on how feminist thinking has destroyed the family unit and basically made it harder on men AND women not easier.

If there is a reason for the "destruction" of the "family unit" it's because many men have been unwilling to adapt to a more egalitarian form of family unit demanded by feminism. If this "family unit" was rooted in patriarchy and female subordination then it's a step in the right direction if it's been "destroyed"...
and why should men adapt when they still are expected to "provide"? 

Did you not read the article? Serious question. Because if you did I can't understand why you would pose that question.

Please respond.

Yes I did.  Why would men be happy about women having an "independent" attitude and volunteering to be single moms with pleasure.  Why would men want to live in a world where we are still expected to be great providers and protectors by all of society but then have women tell us how much they don't need us. Its just backwards.

Its perfectly acceptable for Sarah with no education or skills to date a male CEO.  But not vice versa. Females gotta chill with that independent women crap because they need us and we need them.  Don't push us away then get mad and say "there's no good men"

Bro. YOU want to stay in the mode of men as "provider and protector," not the rest of society. Stop projecting your perspective and then saying it's unfair. Women are going to see the front lines of military combat...

I agree that men and women need each other just as human beings we all need one another. But it's quite easy to see how successful women wouldn't want to deal with an insecure, jealous, and patriarchal man. If they end up saying "**** it" and stop trying, who are you to demonize them?

If you think I'm in the minority when it comes to men being the provider/protector then you need to get out more.  Step out your bubble homie.

Bro, society is going one way. You and others want it to stay the other way. Your resistance to the slow process of gender equality is exacerbating, if not creating, the very issues that you're complaining about but your ideology is blinding you to that reality...

Article raises good point on how feminist thinking has destroyed the family unit and basically made it harder on men AND women not easier.

If there is a reason for the "destruction" of the "family unit" it's because many men have been unwilling to adapt to a more egalitarian form of family unit demanded by feminism. If this "family unit" was rooted in patriarchy and female subordination then it's a step in the right direction if it's been "destroyed"...
and why should men adapt when they still are expected to "provide"? 

Did you not read the article? Serious question. Because if you did I can't understand why you would pose that question.

Please respond.

Yes I did.  Why would men be happy about women having an "independent" attitude and volunteering to be single moms with pleasure.  Why would men want to live in a world where we are still expected to be great providers and protectors by all of society but then have women tell us how much they don't need us. Its just backwards.

Its perfectly acceptable for Sarah with no education or skills to date a male CEO.  But not vice versa. Females gotta chill with that independent women crap because they need us and we need them.  Don't push us away then get mad and say "there's no good men"

Bro. YOU want to stay in the mode of men as "provider and protector," not the rest of society. Stop projecting your perspective and then saying it's unfair. Women are going to see the front lines of military combat...

I agree that men and women need each other just as human beings we all need one another. But it's quite easy to see how successful women wouldn't want to deal with an insecure, jealous, and patriarchal man. If they end up saying "**** it" and stop trying, who are you to demonize them?

If you think I'm in the minority when it comes to men being the provider/protector then you need to get out more.  Step out your bubble homie.
Bro, society is going one way. You and others want it to stay the other way. Your resistance to the slow process of gender equality is exacerbating, if not creating, the very issues that you're complaining about but your ideology is blinding you to that reality...
tumblr_ma1s8y9ikn1rxxw55o1_500.png

Find me a completely happy single mother.....ill wait.

The problem is women start believing this "feminist" stuff and run men off and then when they are all alone they are miserable.  Then they hate men more.  Instead of looking in the mirror. 

Also, how many in here have actually read feminist works? Not just second hand accounts from articles or interpretations, but actively tried to learn about the subject? Sure, it might not interest you, but if you're going to have such strong opinions against the subject, shouldn't you know something about it?

Because there's no set guidelines for feminism. There's no universal acceptance of the term where it all fits neatly. There's first wave feminism, second wave, third and post feminism, etc. There's the issues raised by women of color, which can be different than the mainstream view of "feminism", particularly second wave which was seen as a white, upper-class view of feminism.

It seems like people tend to group any kind of ideals of women under the giant umbrella of "feminism", so they can lump any and all complaints they have and say it's a reflection of "feminism". 

The problem is women start believing this "feminist" stuff and run men off and then when they are all alone they are miserable.  Then they hate men more.  Instead of looking in the mirror. 
I think part of the problem is when people label "feminist" stuff with only the negative. Some could define feminism as believing women should have equal rights, equal pay, equal responsibilities, etc. If you took away the label, I think a lot of men might agree with key "feminist" points. But they associate the label with the extremists, and that's not fair when feminism isn't a single ideology, but an umbrella term for numerous variations and interpretations. 

and whos problem is that??...that woman made her choice, she can deal with the consequences of it.

I think part of the problem is when people label "feminist" stuff with only the negative. Some could define feminism as believing women should have equal rights, equal pay, equal responsibilities, etc. If you took away the label, I think a lot of men might agree with key "feminist" points. But they associate the label with the extremists, and that's not fair when feminism isn't a single ideology, but an umbrella term for numerous variations and interpretations. 
I'm not against anybody wanting to have equal rights....

I'm talking about the attitude and mindset.  Like I quoted earlier some women are anti-man instead of pro-woman.  Thats the issue. 

So the basis for a strong family unit is the aged idea of a man going to work, while the woman throws on the apron and cleans the house?...isn't better if both can provide?...both work, two incomes, less financial stress, more vacations?
I agree in principle but a nice amount of women want equality when its beneficial then when its not they wanna be "women" again. Im just like is it ochie wally wally or is it one mike personally when I run into these types. You act like alot of women want to provide that isn't mainly just for themselves also while still spending the guys money like they are your child or something. Things like that mess up relationships but if its like you say I'm all for everybody helping for the common good of the family.

I mean we did give women an inch and now their def taking a yard but I hope this **** evens out one day.

I don't know what reality some of y'all live in sometimes :lol:

Explain.

Who "gave" women anything? You act like they somehow have the upper hand in society now. "I hope this **** evens out one day?" Talking about men "regaining" the ground they "lost" to women?

:lol:

It's the truth as evidenced by the inflated sense of worth we see in women that call themselves "independent"...face facts homie.

I feel the only ground you should worship that a woman stands on are those women that legit hold you down and only have your best interests in mind....sad to say that for me that's my mother and my sisters as of this point in my life.

and whos problem is that??...that woman made her choice, she can deal with the consequences of it.
Who's problem? Its a societal problem having angry single mothers raising kids to hate men.....instead having balanced families

Want some proof? Take a look in here......

images

Who's problem? Its a societal problem having angry single mothers raising kids to hate men.....instead having balanced families

Want some proof? Take a look in here......

images

son i dont hate men, and my mother didnt raise me to hate men, wth are you talking about....

your dad should have taught you to have more of a backbone instead of constantly crying about women this, women that.

I mean we did give women an inch and now their def taking a yard but I hope this **** evens out one day.

I don't know what reality some of y'all live in sometimes :lol:

Explain.

Who "gave" women anything? You act like they somehow have the upper hand in society now. "I hope this **** evens out one day?" Talking about men "regaining" the ground they "lost" to women?

:lol:

It's the truth as evidenced by the inflated sense of worth we see in women that call themselves "independent"...face facts homie.

I feel the only ground you should worship that a woman stands on are those women that legit hold you down and only have your best interests in mind....sad to say that for me that's my mother and my sisters as of this point in my life.

Bro, women have been beat down physically, psychologically, emotionally, economically, and politically by men for thousands of years. And you're upset that over the course of the last 50 years or so that they've started to question their oppression and see themselves as equal to men, which you characterize as an "inflated sense of worth?"

Some of y'all are literally delusional man...

:rofl:

I'm not against anybody wanting to have equal rights....

I'm talking about the attitude and mindset.  Like I quoted earlier some women are anti-man instead of pro-woman.  Thats the issue. 
But I think you're just looking at the extremes... in this case being anti-men. Like I said, you're not against equal rights, and a lot of men aren't either.. but they assume anyone who uses the term "feminist" only means the extremist man hating, bra burning kind. And many feminists might reject that extremist notion because they know it doesn't create a healthy discussion and doesn't represent them.

these financially unbalanced relationships where a woman makes significantly more than her man i guarantee you dont amount to the vast majority of broken homes due to baby momma drama, unplanned pregnancies, deadbeat dads.....i can bet my left nut on that.

It's the popular opinion. That's what feminist has become and it's sad. I saw a chick arguing in allc aps with other women because she wanted to stay home and raise her kid, while her husband worked. And the point she made was being a feminist is being in the position of power and having the ability to make that decision rather than to be locked in as a house wife. Other "feminists" weren't buying that.

Bad example but if you go to tumblr and pull 10 things off of a "feminist" search 90% will be male bashing.

So the basis for a strong family unit is the aged idea of a man going to work, while the woman throws on the apron and cleans the house?...isn't better if both can provide?...both work, two incomes, less financial stress, more vacations?
I agree in principle but a nice amount of women want equality when its beneficial then when its not they wanna be "women" again. Im just like is it ochie wally wally or is it one mike personally when I run into these types. You act like alot of women want to provide that isn't mainly just for themselves also while still spending the guys money like they are your child or something. Things like that mess up relationships but if its like you say I'm all for everybody helping for the common good of the family.
Thats why it can never be equal.....good points Pete.  Men can't make money then STILL live off a woman.

Thats why it can never be equal.....good points Pete.  Men can't make money then STILL live off a woman.

I dont know about you, but me as a man never aspire to live off a woman, I dont see how any man with pride would be cool with that or even want society to find that acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom