women of loose virtue cheats on her man EDIT another man is also not the father

So dumb *** cheats on young man, kids aren't his and his mom tried to tell him to be strong to raise these kids...

imo its so foul that shes projecting her past hurts on the son and that should be considered abuse...

I didn't click the link but you have got to be bugging right now.

this is why you need a man to knock sense into dude. :lol: :smh:

Not even, just somebody with some sense.

Whats makes it worse is I've read a lot of those FB post and people are so quick to diss that they don't realize its not HIS mother its HER mother.

This makes more sense to me, I couldn't understand how his own mother would make him take responsibility for another man's children. Mother and daughter both conniving, not to be mean but I don't understand how a parent would even make the child keep those babies. It makes no sense to me especially when she knows how difficult it will be for her teen daughter to raise not only one but now two :smh:

This young man dodged two bullets and he needs to keep it moving and learn from his mistakes. It will change how he deals with women in the future but he will be better for it.

It is clear that instances of paternal discrepancy are more common in marriages where the husband suspects that he is not the father and decides to have a DNA test performed. But what about marriages where there isn’t any suspicion? How often is the husband not the father of the newborn? MSN Living reports two different studies, one done by the University of Oklahoma, the other by Liverpool’s John Moores University. The Oklahoma study calculated that 3.85 percent of the dads would be surprised to find, if a DNA test was done, that they have a legal child who was not their biological offspring. The Liverpool study calculated the number to be 3.7 percent. This would mean that close to 1 million fathers in the U.S. are unknowingly raising another man's child.

to many... they tryna force men to play daddy even when the kid isnt theirs..

My son is my twin so I didn't need a DNA test, but I do understand how that can be an issue in many relationships. I remember this lady in the mall was going on about how I could never deny him. Even our baby pictures were identical.

Young man was just given a second chance while baby girl poppin azithromycin like skittles. Nasty broad, he better be as selfish as possible and leave that whole situation behind.

i noticed dudes always like to play this father figure crap

a single parent man will slap all that nonsense talk out ya mouth if you say it to their face

its disrespect to their mothers
Looked at the way I wrote, my logic was wrong (since I generalized all men raised with no father figures are mentally weak).

Let me rephrase:

Men who are mentally weak and mentally sensitive and are raised by single mothers only - it is because they were raised with no father figures.

It's not a knock on the mom, it's a knock on the father that ditched the son (assuming it was the father's fault why he is not in his children's lives). By ditching your kid, you're handicapping your kid.

Last edited:
I dont see how females let this happen. How many different dudes did you sleep with in such a small timeframe? Fathers gotta raise they daughters man

Man, love this 
laugh.gif

There are women like this. What is remarkable isn't her sexual activity, but how she straight lying to cats than standing there like "that's how it be" while the boys cry all the way home.....

Last edited:
I dont see how females let this happen. How many different dudes did you sleep with in such a small timeframe? Fathers gotta raise they daughters man
She clearly got a type

This dude look like a lighter version of the last one real talk

What's so sad is it's another stupid mother and son that got attached to the kid and hoping he's the father. Like it didn't take long for the guy to move ink and her just being in another guy she banged that she thinks is the father.

0-4, looking like A-rod's playoff batting average :x :lol:

yup i think shes gonna wind up testing a lot of men and none will be the father
Maury done made this an art.

He's had probably like 9 or 10 loose **** jumps that have had 16 or more different men tested and all of them were not the father.

2 broads in mind just gave up searching. Chalking up the father to some random club hookup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom