***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Can’t wait to see her go up against the pro bigs.
3624B7DE-B75F-4226-9B90-664579BCA0FD.jpeg

stewart going to be out for the upcoming season. the news is that it was her achilles that ruptured. looked like her right achilles gave out when she jumped, not sure if griner's foot even affected it.
so sad to see this :frown:

Reason number 9999 why we need more investment in the WNBA. They really don't get a true offseason because they're forced to go overseas because this league isn't enough

Reason number 9999 why we need more investment in the WNBA. They really don't get a true offseason because they're forced to go overseas because this league isn't enough

they don't even need the wnba with the amount they make overseas. i believe it is about 2M per season compared to 100k in the wnba for the top players
there's been players in the past (taurasi) that have skipped their wnba season to focus on their european team and to take a break

The table is set for Sparks to contend this year. Add Kalani Brown and they’re stacked all over.

Also, Chiney forced her way off the team. #PowerPlays of the WNBA. If anything they paved the paved the way for the guys.

Last edited:
A lot of games have been on CBS Sports, they announced a deal with CBS a few months ago.

cbs sports? They on a channel no one watches. At least it’s a sports channel, I think games used to be shown on a&e.

There’s a game on every night aired on cbssports. Season started about a week ago

WNBA and BIg 3 shouldn’t be in the same sentence or thread.

Natasha Howard is being investigated for domestic violence as well.

These broads are wildin’ :lol:

Have u ever seen ANYONE in a WNBA Jersey? Jw.

Apparently there was an all star game today? Some chick that looks like Gerald Wallace was the MVP. I honestly dont know why they continue to operate this league at a loss. No one is benefitting. No one is watching. All these girls should be playing overseas for real money.

Gd shame you dedicate your life to a game that cant ever pay u back in the ways you'd like

Have u ever seen ANYONE in a WNBA Jersey? Jw.

Apparently there was an all star game today? Some chick that looks like Gerald Wallace was the MVP. I honestly dont know why they continue to operate this league at a loss. No one is benefitting. No one is watching. All these girls should be playing overseas for real money.

Gd shame you dedicate your life to a game that cant ever pay u back in the ways you'd like

Not a real supporter clearly. Why waste so much thumb energy

Back
Top Bottom