***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

I'm seeing a lot of butt in this Fever vs Sparks game :pimp:
giphy.gif

The WNBA is such a weird league. Fewer teams should lead to parity but teams at the top have hoarded vets.

Only one team in the west is below .500. Only one team in the east is above .500.

The east that bad? How the hell is the west superior in the wnba as well like how it was in the nba for a long time? Weird.

Chiney Obomike cute self is co hosting a show on ESPN radio . I would go raw in that big booty till the room started smelling like somebody was cooking bacon

The east that bad? How the hell is the west superior in the wnba as well like how it was in the nba for a long time? Weird.
I think it literally just is the way things have worked out. Comet came out and won the first 4 championships, and that obviously made the west strong by playing them every night, then we got Lisa Leslie and the Sparks... not really dominated, but certainly... continued to tip the scale's in the west's favor, along with GOAT Taurasi and Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson. Then Candace Parker and Maya Moore continued that. And the East has had stars like Catchings and TSpoon and Lobo, but not like the West. Breanna Stewart now, Ionescu on deck. Just always been west dominated, word to Snoop and Cube.

It'll switch over as teams like NYL have back to back top picks like Seattle did with Lloyd and Stewie.

Forgot all about their season. They back to playing? They kinda faded to Bolivia on the sports channels.

Well our season is over, again, at the hands of the Sun, again.

I was excited for Fish, man, but I don't think he's it.

-foe

Well our season is over, again, at the hands of the Sun, again.

I was excited for Fish, man, but I don't think he's it.

-foe
Fish was terrible with my Knicks and he didn't get it done here either. He should never coach again as far as I am concerned

I need Angel to get that ring this time. 3rd times the charm!

But Seattle is gonna be tough...

Seattle is just so deep. Without Hamby there's no way the Aces can slow them down. It's gonna be a good series. Seattle is motivated to show the regular season sweep was a farce. Vegas ready to claim their spot in the top echelon of the league.

I'm ready!!

Looking at the finals schedule, does the league actually want people to watch? Or is competing slots with the NBA sound strategy?

Last edited:
congrats to the Seattle Storm for winning the Wubble Chip
breanna stewart coming back from the achilles
sue bird still going strong

Back
Top Bottom