***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Either dude is giving haters wayyyyyyy too much credit

Or he’s talking about the competition, who also got dreams and don’t gotta give a damn about Caitlin or his son

Also I’m not sure he can honestly speak on Caitlyn (and others who aren’t getting at least some credit), given he had the benefit of jordan and then threepeat lakers right before being drafted

There are various (funny) groups on display with the CC thing.

My favorite has to be the, "Hey other WNBA players, let her do her thing since it's your meal ticket to a more profitable league."

So yall want staged athletics? Help.me understand.

My favorite has to be the, "Hey other WNBA players, let her do her thing since it's your meal ticket to a more profitable league."

Which is why it’s disappointing when you hear certain folks give her all the credit for what’s happening

Obviously she deserves a ton of credit but you’re not telling the whole story if you don’t include other teams and players.. the story is bigger than her and hopefully it is sustained beyond just her in the wnba and on the college level

Hell even having the race dynamics at play of iowa vs lsu and South Carolina was huge just like it was in the 80s with bird vs magic

This whole thing is exhausting :lol:

They can trade her yesterday, though. They look better with Fagbenle at the 4.

A new layer to the NaLyssa and DiJonai shenanigans has been revealed

They were both wearing matching shoes during that game Monday :nerd:

I just want WNBA players to realize this toxicity is what comes with more fans and exposure. Like have they been paying attention to NBA discourse :rofl:

Yes, but more like WWE, not AEW.

They should have the Queen of the League In Season Tournament going on right now.

wnba storylines starting to cook
that's how you grow a league

been watching wnba since it inception and the league should be thankful for these young ladies (clark, reese, brink, etc) coming in with big personalities and following. They giving their peers the rub

True , it helps everybody. It's evolution . However , I can also see the all time greats being salty to a degree about the opportunities new players have. By the time JUJU gets drafted more people will recognize her than Elana Delle Donne and Tamika Cathings put together.

Back
Top Bottom