Words with Friends Vol. Revolution

I've played 5 niketalkers and the only competition is skinnymane.. but im on top 3 for 2 with him so far... someone battle me : piff daddy

and theres a few cheaters in this game but they still suck throwing out 5 + letter words and getting minimal points while setting people up for the triple word tiles.

you'll beat 90% of people in this game if you follow these simple rules

stop giving people the triple word
stop assuming people dont have an S
master 2 letter words
master 3 letter words
look out for vowels set up right beside bonus tiles and try to play your highest ranking tile to go in two directions at once
if you cant get an obviously desired tile then maybe you should block it so your opponent cant

Theres bunch of other common sense things people don't do but when people constantly do this stuff all the time it pisses me off... I'd rather lose and learn something then just dominate the board and get nothing out of it then to say I won

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

The android version of this app sucks balls.
Paitently waitng for an update. been almost a month already.
mad.gif

Just terrible

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

The android version of this app sucks balls.
Paitently waitng for an update. been almost a month already.
mad.gif

Just terrible

played against a friend who used the word parroter and im like...
indifferent.gif
this is just a friendly game between us so why even bother cheating over a board game?

played against a friend who used the word parroter and im like...
indifferent.gif
this is just a friendly game between us so why even bother cheating over a board game?

Originally Posted by tecca nena

master 2 letter words
master 3 letter words
look out for vowels set up right beside bonus tiles and try to play your highest ranking tile to go in two directions at once
if you cant get an obviously desired tile then maybe you should block it so your opponent cant

Theres bunch of other common sense things people don't do but when people constantly do this stuff all the time it pisses me off... I'd rather lose and learn something then just dominate the board and get nothing out of it then to say I won
These are things I do.

Still down for a game.

WWF: Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by tecca nena

master 2 letter words
master 3 letter words

These are things I do.

Still down for a game.

WWF: Paul Is On Tilt

is it considered cheating if i write down 2-3 letter words i find while playing?

laugh.gif

bump

is it considered cheating if i write down 2-3 letter words i find while playing?

laugh.gif

bump

i get on this game a every now and then to try and spell 'SWAG'. after i accomplish this, i move on to the next game.

i get on this game a every now and then to try and spell 'SWAG'. after i accomplish this, i move on to the next game.

Back
Top Bottom