Words with Friends Vol. Revolution

some of y'all suck

Skinnymane is good, anyone else who wants to play, hit me up on Areyouin729, I play this game all damn day especially at work...so addicting

Originally Posted by bns1201

game is dumb as hell....all ppl do is cheat...like dude, I KNOW you don't know how to spell that word or what it even means...pulling 115 word points out of their ainus

Some of those are lucky though.  And you don't have to be a genius to pull of a 100+ point word.  All you need is proper placement (with the TL x TW blocks).  I've played QUIZ, ZEBRA, SQUEEZED
pimp.gif
I think the highest I've played is 170+ (7 letter word, triple word, and the 35 pt bonus for playing a 7 letter word)

Dont hate. 
smokin.gif

game is dumb as hell....all ppl do is cheat...like dude, I KNOW you don't know how to spell that word or what it even means...pulling 115 word points out of their ainus

Some of those are lucky though.  And you don't have to be a genius to pull of a 100+ point word.  All you need is proper placement (with the TL x TW blocks).  I've played QUIZ, ZEBRA, SQUEEZED
pimp.gif
I think the highest I've played is 170+ (7 letter word, triple word, and the 35 pt bonus for playing a 7 letter word)

Dont hate. 
smokin.gif

I can see why you lose.

I can see why you lose.

Im in the midst of a major comeback, but not sure if I can hold on.

There are no more letters available and Im up 23 points. I think I played my final hand (not really sure about how to win exactly).

I guess my opponent has one more word to put in before game is over?

edit:

Nvm, learned that first person to use up all the letters win. Cant believe I pulled this off. I was down a good 70-80 points at one point.

The word "pash" put me in the lead. Biggest word Ive put down by far. Bad move on my opponents part. Dude gave me a huge opening. The "p" was on a "TL" tile and the "h" was on a "TW" tile. Bam. 51 points.
15yc004.png

He played the word "HI" for 9 points. Then, I threw down my final word, "****"
pimp.gif
. I felt like the Magic coming back down by 24 and winning against the Heat.
The words "SERACS", "ENDOW", and "PASH" were huge. 36, 30, and 51 points respectively.
30ie55e.png

Im in the midst of a major comeback, but not sure if I can hold on.

There are no more letters available and Im up 23 points. I think I played my final hand (not really sure about how to win exactly).

I guess my opponent has one more word to put in before game is over?

edit:

Nvm, learned that first person to use up all the letters win. Cant believe I pulled this off. I was down a good 70-80 points at one point.

The word "pash" put me in the lead. Biggest word Ive put down by far. Bad move on my opponents part. Dude gave me a huge opening. The "p" was on a "TL" tile and the "h" was on a "TW" tile. Bam. 51 points.
15yc004.png

He played the word "HI" for 9 points. Then, I threw down my final word, "****"
pimp.gif
. I felt like the Magic coming back down by 24 and winning against the Heat.
The words "SERACS", "ENDOW", and "PASH" were huge. 36, 30, and 51 points respectively.
30ie55e.png

Originally Posted by StillIn729

some of y'all suck

Skinnymane is good, anyone else who wants to play, hit me up on Areyouin729, I play this game all damn day especially at work...so addicting

yes.

come at me bros.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

some of y'all suck

yes.

come at me bros.

Namski

Can't stand it when people cheat, but when they do, you learn a new word to use against someone else. My friend's cousin would be maxing out every turn, wanted to murder her

Namski

Can't stand it when people cheat, but when they do, you learn a new word to use against someone else. My friend's cousin would be maxing out every turn, wanted to murder her

Originally Posted by airbornho

Namski

This is true. Not saying the people I play with are cheaters or anything, but when you play a this game a lot, you're going to learn new words to use that you wouldn't have thought of before.

Originally Posted by airbornho

Namski

This is true. Not saying the people I play with are cheaters or anything, but when you play a this game a lot, you're going to learn new words to use that you wouldn't have thought of before.

Back
Top Bottom