Working from home vol. would you get fired

Nereyda Vuelve Por Dios

formerly DONRE
Absolutely!

Currently laying down listening to the bs podcast. Have an open A/R report due at 11.

about to eat mangu with eggs in a bit then do some arm excercises after a nap.

but i have been working until 8pm.

My old position allowed remote work w/ no set policy. At one point, I didn’t show up to the office for 4 months. I talked the VPs admin to get my personal mobile approved for work usage so I got work messages in my Outlook app. Would get maybe 10 messages per week and none of my older coworkers (including my boss) liked using IMs. My Lync/Skype app showed green all the time, and I’d be at the gym, running errands, walking around, matinee, or occasional pre-early happy hour. My actual work was completed in ~2 hours per day and sometime 20 mins depending on the batches I’d assign to myself. I got bored and left.

Current position is client-facing but on mandatory telework it sucks. Can’t wait to go back to the office.

working from home until 4/6... its easy to do my job really so i wont be distracted from not doing it...if anything i wont be watched now if i go on the internet or on NT from people walking by my cubicle lol... im chillin though just watching mad movies in the background on kodi and going on here more often... also doing a lot of window shopping online but might actually cop something lmao

And my job be bugging. I needed a second screen and they told me to buy it myself.
No reimbursement

dont want to provide no help with the utility bills.

Absolutely!

Currently laying down listening to the bs podcast. Have an open A/R report due at 11.

about to eat mangu with eggs in a bit then do some arm excercises after a nap.

but i have been working until 8pm.
your an accountant?

Im currently working from home I missed my daily status call at 8:30..but it was honestly due to a family situation..my dad had to be admitted to the hospital last night, and my mom has a nurse that comes in at 5:00am every morning..TBH I was up working as well.

I'm dreading working from home next week for this very reason but I was literally the only person in the office yesterday.

your an accountant?

Im currently working from home I missed my daily status call at 8:30..but it was honestly due to a family situation..my dad had to be admitted to the hospital last night, and my mom has a nurse that comes in at 5:00am every morning..TBH I was up working as well.

yessir. grant accountant.

hope your dad gets well and your mom stays healthy.

i work for a nonprofit so im interested on how our funding sources will react to our influx of vouchers for payment. Cfo is acting up as cash flow has been super slow from the city/state in past months. This def. wont help.

i like the freedom and not having to commute and i get to have a longer sleep... but its kinda depressing... i hate being so isolated... its bad enough i have to stay home on the weekend because of this quarantine thing and everything is shut down... i wish there was some type of civilization lol

I’m pretty much fully remote for a few months now. Love it. I work on my own time pretty much :lol:. Great feeling. Can travel whenever (Wednesday flights the cheapest). Yambs if needed. Errands can be ran. If you not focused and not deadline oriented, you can def fall into a lull of not being productive.

I’m pretty much fully remote for a few months now. Love it. I work on my own time pretty much :lol:. Great feeling. Can travel whenever (Wednesday flights the cheapest). Yambs if needed. Errands can be ran. If you not focused and not deadline oriented, you can def fall into a lull of not being productive.

**** reminds me of college. The freedom and lack of discipline had me procrastinating becuase i felt i had time to spare.

Still going into the office. Damn near got the whole floor to myself. :pimp: No dress code...I’m chilling.

Went on indefinite telework this week. First couple days were difficult because I was trying to find groceries. Definitely requires discipline as this job lets me work at my own pace for the most part.

Worked from home yesterday and with our current living situation, I can't do it.

No dedicated space for me to work, father-in-law also WFH, and the kids thinking I have a day off was a challenge.

Maybe if we moved into our own place, it could work. But right now, I'm appreciative of the opportunity to go into the office.

Back
Top Bottom