working the last day of the job u hate...

The dirt bag eating people's lunches tho..some people are that stupid

Lol this reminds me when I was 16 and got a job at the Nike factory store. I was hired the week before at the burger king at that same mall's food court. On my first day of work at nike I had a shift over @ bk at the same time so I showed up to bk in my nike uniform to turn in my bk shirt and pretty much told them thanks for the opportunity but I'm taking my talents to nike and diddy bopped across to the food court to the nike store. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Funny you asked this. I'm currently waiting for my start date on my new job. My plan is to take some time off and the day I come back tell them its my last day.

I'm not currently working on anything that would require 2 weeks notice.

My last job, I guess management did my supervisor dirty.

The whole crew knew he was leaving except the other shifts.

He went to HR and requested to use all his vacation hours that month. They approved (which came out to be a little more than 2 weeks)

The day before his vacation started, he notified them of his resignation. :lol:

I worked in a chem lab at my school for a almost a year and ended up quitting without giving a two week notice. My relationship with the professor had worn very thin over the year and the work environment was toxic. She called me into her office to go over the next days plans and I told her there was no need, today was my last shift. She asked me about staying to the end of the semester at least and I told her it wasn't gonna happen, turned in my nametag and left. She wasn't gonna give me a recommendation anyway and pulled some stunts over the year that made the decision very easy for me

Last part time job I had at Longhorn Steak I was a server. I just decided that I didn't feel like working there anymore so I left in the middle of the shift. Had tables in my section and all.

Would never pull something like that at my full time.

Even if I hated the job I would go out with on great terms. Can't ruin it for you younger brothers comin up in the architecture game :pimp:

Only reason I don't want to #$)% on this job I'm currently at. I'm not getting any recommendations from my supervisor and damn sure not my manager. It's a union and I can't be fired, so $&)# em. Looking for new jobs like crazy, but still debating a 2 week notice depending on how I'm feeling that day.

I drove 40 miles in the snow just to make it to work on time only to show up to no employees, just a manager. Worst day ever in my working career. They filled a oral warning on me for attendance when there always late.

If they get a 2 week, it's because I'm looking out for my people.

He didn't play fair with me firing me for unwarranted reasons so I could care less about his property. How he tried to play me when he fired me is what set me off though.

If I were to swing on him in the work place, id have assault charges placed on me, this is the real world, not the playground. That hot head stuff is what gets people jail time, especially when me swinging on him would've been on camera. I got him back on my own terms, and seeing as how that guy made alot of enemies the way he conducted business I'm sure he had no clue which person he pissed off

Your acting like I did that to him for no reason at all. I explained how this dude did me and some other coworkers dirty and I'm getting villifed smh.
Again,

Hope you're female

Next time bleach his clothes

Last edited:
Respectfully....never want to burn bridges and you never know when you might need a reference.

Last part time job I had at Longhorn Steak I was a server. I just decided that I didn't feel like working there anymore so I left in the middle of the shift. Had tables in my section and all.

Would never pull something like that at my full time.

:lol: I picture you just standing in the middle of the resteront looking at your tables, doing one of these View media item 1228153 and just walking out.

So your cool with an employer basically saying, if you don't do this my way, you can't use me as a reference and wanting to clean house but not wanting to have to pay unemployment when there was no discipline issues to justify the termination.

Did you read my entire situation or only selectively quote one part to make me look like the bad guy. Its as if you totally disregarded the wrongdoing and manipulative tactics my former employer did and rather then criticize them, your agenda was to make me look bad. That's real ignorant.

Again,

Hope you're female

Next time bleach his clothes

Why do you hope I'm a female? You don't think what my former employer did was wrong and way over the line?

How should I have responded to the blatant disrespect and trying to get played like a sucker the way he we went about things?

Trust me, I wanted to put hands on him in his office so bad, but lets be real here, if I did that with cameras in the office what would the end result be? Would beating him up but going to jail be more "noble" or "manly". I'm trying to figure out your logic here.

Also smh at no one criticizing the crummy way my former employer went about things and rather only giving me crap for getting payback as if I was the bad guy. I hope none of you ever are in a situation like that in the workplace through no fault of your own where your employer is playing games with your current income and making threats to affect your future income if you don't do things his way.

Bruh, if you have a problem with someone you don't have to fight him. Take them one on one, talk to them with a purpose, and be done with it. Lecturing someone like their daddy used to is sometimes worse than a fist fight. Keying a car is beyond petty and doesn't even solve your problem, aka what females do. Bet you were high fiving dudes like "Mmmhmmm I sure showed him". :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom