World Championship Wrestling (WCW) Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by PMatic

144293843_2716956bab.jpg
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Jericho's mic and wrestling skills were so untouchable.

Too bad the WCW officials never gave him his push.

Originally Posted by casekicks

War Games..That is all..

This is likely common knowledge but did you guys know that the Elimination Chamber is the direct evolution of those War Games matches?

Let's talk about some of the awful things that happened when they were in their downward spiral...Mike Awesome with his stupid 70s gimmick...ICP being on the roster....Kwee Wee...The Demon.

Remember when Chucky cut a promo on Rick Steiner?

damn...didnt even kno Flair held the title in the late 90s. Always thought it was over once nWo showed up.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Yall keep talking about WCW during mid to late 90's, but if you really want to see some amazing wrestling watch some WCW from the 80's..

Flair vs. Steamboat
Rude vs. Sting (International Title matches)
Road Warriors/Midnight Express/Doom/Horsemen
Big Van Vader w/Harley as his manager
Magnum and Nikita were beasts back in them days

These are the things yall need to look up and appreciate..Go right now and watch a Sting/Luger vs. Horsemen tag match and watch how these dudes worked there ases off..Watch any Flair and Ricky match and watch how real true professional wrestling is supposed to be performed..Oh and watch some stuff with my man Muta in it too..You won't be disappointed by any of this stuff if you like wrestling..
never really saw much from the 80s but I've seen some stuff

early 90s wcw is also appreciated
Vader
The Natural Dustin Rhodes
stunning steve austin
Flying Brian

there was so many corny gimmicks though but I enjoyed it Maxx Payne , the Zman, Johnny B Badd etc. lol
laugh.gif

used to be this stream that streamed every wwf and wcw show from like 1991-2001 in chronological order it was damn straight. I wish str0 was back but its not
frown.gif
if anyone knows of anything similar to this goin on let me know
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

damn...didnt even kno Flair held the title in the late 90s. Always thought it was over once nWo showed up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
It was crazy how they tried to do my man Flair after he basically keep WCW/NWA afloat during the Hulkamania era. He held it like 3 times during the 99-00 period.

Shorty Doo Wop, were you able to watch anything last night?

I am currently watching this Sting vs. Flair matchup @ The original Clash of the Champions Lots of energy in this matchup man. Sting was so got damn athletic man. I forget how big he was too. nearly 280. SMH

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

roll.gif
roll.gif
It was crazy how they tried to do my man Flair after he basically keep WCW/NWA afloat during the Hulkamania era. He held it like 3 times during the 99-00 period.
Him being in the psyche ward with Scott Hall is unintentionally right there with Bossman's funeral as one of the funniest things that Pro Wrestling has produced on Television..

Back
Top Bottom