World Premiere: Air Jordan Bin V Premio

An all black shoe?

30t6p3b.gif

Wreckinkickz wrote:
bigj505 wrote:
looks like the dmp 5 3M with no 3M

Pretty much. What's funny is that there's a AJ V GS that is going to come out i believe next year with the same features

DAMN RIGHT

and aint that some BS.... They gonna keep this look going and give us a GS pair next year thats similar. SMH

Wreckinkickz wrote:
bigj505 wrote:

Pretty much. What's funny is that there's a AJ V GS that is going to come out i believe next year with the same features

DAMN RIGHT

and aint that some BS.... They gonna keep this look going and give us a GS pair next year thats similar. SMH

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Wreckinkickz wrote:
bigj505 wrote:

DAMN RIGHT

pretty much. quality seems alot better though..

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Wreckinkickz wrote:
bigj505 wrote:

DAMN RIGHT

pretty much. quality seems alot better though..

Once again, the ice will turn yellow and then they will look like garbage...just like all 5's. Since this is a "BIN 23" release JB should have designed a little harder and done something with some type of colored ice...

Back
Top Bottom