World's first GM (Genetically Modified) babies born

Can't believe no one has mentioned that the Daily Mail is basically a tabloid. While trying to find an actual source for this story, I could only come across an old CNN post with exactly the same text, and one on the BBC, but they were both from 2001. You all could be fooled so easily.

at the people posting
pimp.gif
, guarantee this is costing mad loot, I bet only the rich benefit. This reminds me of an article I read about technology coming that will become part of it's host, greatly improving memory, vision, etc. Again, will cater to the rich.

There is way worse going on out there in terms of human genetics modification. They're out there trying to combine species and stuff. :nerd:

Read an article few weeks ago about dude trying to modify genes to be immortal. 
mean.gif

you know everyone is gonna get on board with this when they see dat genetically enhanced mass, word to your strawberries in the fresh produce isle.

This might be the beginning of the end for organically produced humans.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Can't believe no one has mentioned that the Daily Mail is basically a tabloid. While trying to find an actual source for this story, I could only come across an old CNN post with exactly the same text, and one on the BBC, but they were both from 2001. You all could be fooled so easily.

Read the news lately?

Are you even aware of the recent announcements concerning new stem cell research possibilities?

Even though you are busy looking for a reason to debunk this, an assessment of the months top scientific issues would aware you to the fact of the possibilities we are dealing with are present, and being researched whether you choose to believe or not.

Na, I'm good. I'll stick to making my babies the old fashioned way. Plus I have good genes so no need to alter it.

It already hit the fan....

Now what? 

These people are ******g sick bruh. 

Anyone familiar with the history of Yakub and his creation? 

Back
Top Bottom