World's first GM (Genetically Modified) babies born

It already hit the fan....

Now what? 

These people are ******g sick bruh. 

Anyone familiar with the history of Yakub and his creation? 
I just googled Yakub and his creation because I was curious. Read an article "Myth or high science? Is there evidence of Mr. Yakub?" (http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/article_7371.shtml) It was thought provoking but I don't buy it at all. Definitely a myth.
The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches that the White man first appeared 6,000 years ago on the Island of Patmos (or Pelan), in the Aegean Sea, where they had been “made” by a 600-year process of selective breeding called “grafting.” Under the auspices of a brilliant Black scientist named Yakub, and by divine authority of Allah Himself, the Blacks who came with Yakub to the island were placed under a system of laws by which mating was based on skin color and in which only lighter-complexioned babies were allowed to survive. Over the course of many generations, the population of Patmos began to grow lighter and lighter until, after 600 years of this dedicated grafting process, the people became very pale with blue eyes and blonde hair. From this island-based tribe of white-skinned albinos came an aggressive race of rulers who then spread into every corner of the world—namely, the Caucasians, who now represent 9 percent of the world population (that's 1 in every 11 human beings).

Last edited:
Lol kinda off topic but the ad for the splice movie remind me of Batman Beyond when all the kids were splicing to be cool lol

Lol kinda off topic but the ad for the splice movie remind me of Batman Beyond when all the kids were splicing to be cool lol
woooow I think I remember that. that was also on the other Batman cartoon but people where mixing their genetics with their favorite animal. like the isle of Dr. morreau so?

Back
Top Bottom