roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Little man like them big broads.
pimp.gif
DF!!!

biggirls1.jpg

And yeah, I didn't know so many people were afraid of spiders. Rats I can understand. But spiders?

I guess cuz I only see small ones in my crib.

And if I see 'em, I don't kill 'em. Just catch them in a napkin and shake them out my window.

Killing spiders is supposed to be bad luck.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Little man like them big broads.
pimp.gif
DF!!!

biggirls1.jpg

And yeah, I didn't know so many people were afraid of spiders. Rats I can understand. But spiders?

I guess cuz I only see small ones in my crib.

And if I see 'em, I don't kill 'em. Just catch them in a napkin and shake them out my window.

Killing spiders is supposed to be bad luck.

Yeah....for them

Rats and roaches serve a purpose too, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna knock back a few brews and (willingly) break bread with them in my home. Respectmy house, and leave when the lights turn on.

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

i thought this thread was gonna be about them camel spiders...check this %%*$ out

large-camel-spider.jpg

my boy that was in Iraq told me about camel spiders. He told me that they jump and they eat flesh. and he told me that soldiers sometimes wake up with piecesof flesh missing cause the spiders got to them.

Primo Escobar wrote:
Ahyoon Chef wrote:

my boy that was in Iraq told me about camel spiders. He told me that they jump and they eat flesh. and he told me that soldiers sometimes wake up with pieces of flesh missing cause the spiders got to them.

The thought of this happening to me...makes me sick
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom