World's Scariest Drug - Scopolamine

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by 916kid

would not travel to columbia
I'm going first week of June
frown.gif
Missouri? I didn't know these kind of drugs have made their way to the Mid West. 
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Does someone actually use it in this vid? I watched the first 20 mins and then skipped around but saw nothing. Pretty weak.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Does someone actually use it in this vid? I watched the first 20 mins and then skipped around but saw nothing. Pretty weak.

You're depriving yourself because of your poor attention span.

I watched 2 days ago. That right thur "Cold death".....The very of the video they interview the guy....dude had no remorse at all after yolking 3 lives.

The dude interviewed at the end is about that life. Got drugged and returned the favor 10x
Kinda wish there would be a short film about his piece but im sure it would be way too brutal 
alien.gif

PLVN wrote:
Originally Posted by swendro88

This. 

I just realized I read about this before in my incan studies. they used to take young virgins anclas and make them offering and these women were so proud to be offerings and would willing walk into the side of a mountain where they would be walled in alive, crushed. NUTS

Watched this a few days ago. I still can't find any good info on the science behind this substance.

I want to know exactly what it does when it enters your system and why it affects you the way it does.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

krokodil > *

WORD
russian_drug_krokodil3.jpg

Just read up on this on wikipedia. why would you want to do this?

Survey says...when you're a fiend thirsting for a cheap and quick high, you'll do whatever...
ohwell.gif

That krokodil mess was too much real life; those clips showing it eating through the body...
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

swendro88 said:

Um no... Every story was the same. I was drugged and the people robbed me. If I can watch 20 minutes I could watch the whole thing. I just think if youre gonna do a doc, might as well try it. As far as drug documentaties are concerned, this was rather boring.

I'll take that as no, though.

Kokodile 
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
enhanced-buzz-3851-1321656052-10.jpg

Open spoiler at your own risk

Back
Top Bottom