World's Scariest Drug - Scopolamine

yeeupp

Banned
I dont think i ever heard of this. Seen this on my friends FB wall and watched the whole vid..
eek.gif

Saw this the other day, dude at the was about that life but I don't blame him.
I just really wish VICE would start posting newer stuff and not just recycled material from their "Vice Guide To Travel" series.

already posted in the thread about nothing thread.

What I want to know is what happens if you inhale it by yourself with no one controlling you. What's that life like?

And when this dude said he tripped for 17 days and his friend is tripped for 2 years I was like ftl.

My mom told me a story about one of her friends who got "hypnotized" and was "willingly" withdrew a few g's from her bank account and gave it to whoever hypnotized her. I didnt believe it at first, but after this video thats the story I immediately thought of and realized it may actually have happened...

This was years ago, and it was here in the states I believe...

That dude they used as a guide seems like a trip (no pun intended) to hang out with.
The fact that it can be airborne and you get high off of it makes me wonder how that would work on a grand scale, hypnotize a whole crew to do your dirty work.

30t6p3b.gif
@ that prostitute who used it to steal from the old lady.

My uncle who lives in Colombia took a cab home... ended up getting found in his apartment 3 days later damn near dead with everything in his place missing. Dude has never been the same since.. no joke. Another friend of the fam's out there got hit with it and the people got her to take them to the bank and withdraw everything AND help them move her own stuff out her house. Once she snapped out of it and realized she lost everything, she literally went nuts.  
sick.gif

Saw it in the nothing thread...
The related video about the suicide forest in Japan is also interesting... 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

eek.gif
eek.gif

link me to the page or page number its on? 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

eek.gif
eek.gif

link me to the page or page number its on?

you guys should watch all the Vice docs, really.

here's the one about the Suicide Forest.

Spoiler [+]

Cool, I wonder how many ppl and organizations make use of it around the world.

Back
Top Bottom