Originally Posted by wigglez25

hands down blue moon
indifferent.gif

AJChick23 wrote:
extra stout
sick.gif
black as tar.
indifferent.gif

What are you?? a 12 20year old girl woman?!?!
laugh.gif
i know, i know

Originally Posted by sunny559

new castle - I can drink just about anything, but it was the worst beer i've had, & I've had a TON of beers
indifferent.gif

A lot of true colors showing in this thread
smh.gif

laugh.gif
fixed
smile.gif
and I just said I don't like it..and apparently a lot of others dont either. I guess its a hate it or love it. no in betweenwhatsoever

I will most likely try it again just to make sure though.
p.s. co-sign
indifferent.gif
to the Blue moon comment..
smh.gif
BM is piff

Heinekin (TERRIBLE)

Boris

Waterloo Dark

had another beer that tasted like $*$%.. started with W and i think it had a number in the name as well
laugh.gif

I can't believe some cats are in here putting down SIERRA NEVADA, Blue Moon ( + orange ftw), Heineken, even Coors Light?? I thought Coors was universallyaccepted. Really though, SIERRA NEVADA????
eek.gif

10-beers-you-must-drink-this-summer-sierra-nevada-pale-ale.jpg

This stuff is the truth... get on your pale ale game.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

I can't believe some cats are in here putting down SIERRA NEVADA, Blue Moon ( + orange ftw), Heineken, even Coors Light?? I thought Coors was universally accepted. Really though, SIERRA NEVADA????
eek.gif

10-beers-you-must-drink-this-summer-sierra-nevada-pale-ale.jpg

This stuff is the truth... get on your pale ale game.

I think it probably has more to do with personal preferences for certain types of beer. I'm not a big pale ale drinker myself, so I'm not quick toorder a Sierra Nevada. Less educated beer drinkers might not be hip to the different types of beer and assume that your standard Pilsner is the standard beerflavor. Going to a Pale Ale from a Pilsner is quite a difference in taste.

haha...its funny.. yes its taste is not that good by any means.. but I like steel reserve 211...thats a real 40 that does you right..
hopefully some of you can handle it...

Sierra Nevada has other offerings at least.

Their Wheat is one of my all time favorites, as is Summerfest.

This years anniversary ale wasn't too bad either.

I'm partial, I went to school up there.

Originally Posted by jbeezie

New Castle
Arrogant Bastard

smh.gif
Two of my favorites. I can see where someone might dislike Arrogant Bastard, but Newcastle?! SMFH.

Anyways, I agree on whoever said Heiny is gross. I hate the stuff. Tastes skunked 100% of the time.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

You guys are crazy Heineken is the TRUTH... as far as Guiness goes drink one of these before sex and I promise you it's on
At first I was like...?
But are you trying to say Guinness makes guys last longer?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I would say Old Style Pilsner, !@%% has always been horrendous to me. Heineken is pretty disgusting but I've managed to put down a mini keg in a night
laugh.gif
. I find Bud pretty disgusting too but I'll drink it at times.Michelob is also pretty bad, at least I'm only exposed to it when I'm in the States. Alexander Keith's White is another disgusting brew.

Guinness and Stella are great, people are out of their minds.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

You guys are crazy Heineken is the TRUTH... as far as Guiness goes drink one of these before sex and I promise you it's on
At first I was like...?
But are you trying to say Guinness makes guys last longer?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Lol being drunk mainly does that but yea Guiness especially

Deffinately 211. Only tried it once in high school and I al most puked. So I decided to stop drinking anything that u can get for less the 2 dollars. AlsoNatural Light, my pop drinks this and !%# is disgusting!

Heineken maybe overhype or overrated as some of you say, but its far from disgusting. I find all the mainstream domestic beers nasty. Not that its undrinkablejust no flavor to it. If i wanted to drink water I would buy a bottle of dasani.

Paps blue ribbon... what kind of beer earns a ribbon for an award? I only rock wit corona unless somethins on tap. I never pay for anything other than coronatho

Back
Top Bottom