Worst character additions / replacements on a show.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

The daughter in Rosanne. I used to watch that show all the time as a kid.

replacementactors_500x250.jpg

The first one had a better character then the next one.
Wasn't a big difference. They went back to the first one anyway way before the show ended. 

381.jpg

i was glad when this annoying brat was gone and they acted like he never existed

Oh $*@+!
She sure as hell did.
I change my mind.I had to think about that for a sec.
Tori would've been a great addition without taking Kelly and Jesse out of the equation though.
To add another bad addition to a show,i'll say that cute dumb$%+ chick that played Cole's girl on Martin.They made her character so dumb at times it wasn't even funny.

Originally Posted by frink85

381.jpg

i was glad when this annoying brat was gone and they acted like he never existed

This.

American Gladiators when they started going around the world

LS Aunt Viv couldnt act for $&@%. I still liked her better tho. Damn that kid from married with Children. What about Buck? Coolest TV dog ever

One I did like was T.K. for Michael on The Parenthood
My boy saw the guy that played the character T.K, on the streets of Hollywood a couple of weeks ago selling gospel rap cd's featuring himself.

Originally Posted by JPZx

The new Dumbledore when the one from the first couple movies died.
mos def. the Dumbledore2.0 was terrible.  went from a wise sage to a bumbling and scarred idiot.

the addition of the Stephanie Mills character on All In The Family (one of the best shows ever) was horrendous.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

I disagree, Fresh Prince had the "best replacement" for the mom. It gave the show a more realistic appearance as the kids actually looked like the mother.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I think they replaced the daughter on "My Wife and Kids", the second one was wack. Also any Power Rangers after the first season were lame.

indifferent.gif
I SAID "I THINK" RELAX WITH THAT.
They did replace the one sister. The first one was wack so even so the bolded part still deserves a
indifferent.gif

the new Hans in Mighty Ducks, didn't like that old man. Who cares if it was a minimal , maybe 5 line role, didn't feel right in D2

Originally Posted by sickitiYICKity

When they got rid of Harley from boy meets world and replaced him with the other bully... That sucked.
i forgot all about Harley
pimp.gif
 then they replaced him with that bama Griff
smh.gif

and Shawn's brother was a bad add on too

Back
Top Bottom