Worst character additions / replacements on a show.

the first mom on Fresh Prince was ugly as hell
laugh.gif
she was a better actor than the 2nd though.

Originally Posted by sickitiYICKity

for me it was the mother on Family Matters... after watching it so many years with the same mom i loved the show... after the switch, i stopped watching it.

yeah that was the worst IMO

Originally Posted by HigherGround

I disagree, Fresh Prince had the "best replacement" for the mom. It gave the show a more realistic appearance as the kids actually looked like the mother.

laugh.gif
eek.gif

Hilary- Light
Carlton- Dark
Ashley- Dark
Nicky- Dark

Phil & Viv 2.0-Light

Geoffrey must have been creeping.

the LS Claire for the DS Claire on My Wife and Kids...its like when they switched to the LS chick they made her character so damn dumb...just had a house full of dumb kids...her look fit better but i still didn't like it...  

don't know if it's really a replacement but when they killed off Eddie on New York Undercover and brought in that white dude MacNamara and Tommy from Martin the show went straight to hell.
word...and I can't believe what became of G either...had a crush on him when we were younger but when i saw him on My Wife and Kids he wasnt cute but looked the exact same...
laugh.gif

The daughter in Rosanne. I used to watch that show all the time as a kid.

replacementactors_500x250.jpg

The first one had a better character then the next one.

But now look at them.

43780434.jpg

sarah_chalke.jpg

i watch this show 'supernatural' and they switched this one character Ruby. The new actress sucked

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

it was a terrible choice to not make idris elba's character on the office a permanent one...... that was a nice addition i wouldn't mind staring @ every season
embarassed.gif
I love most of his work but that dude's character was such a huge a-hole to me
laugh.gif
. Making Jim look all types of bad and he was all business like it was almost like he was a real person that works hard and tries to do good at his job. Not on my Office.

I didn't like what they were doing on L&O CI with all of Chris Noth's partners and I miss Gorem and Eames even though my boy Goldblum is holding it down (I just wanted to see more Nichols and Gorem team ups).

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

For me, it has got to be Cindy Snow on Three's Company, and Pam on the Cosby Show.

Cindy wasn't funny at all.
eek.gif
whaaat..you buggin... I like episodes with Cousin Pam

even though she was fakin on givin the booty to Sly
laugh.gif

I came in here to post cousin Pam too. I just didn't like her for some reason.
One I did like was T.K. for Michael on The Parenthood

Originally Posted by HigherGround

I disagree, Fresh Prince had the "best replacement" for the mom. It gave the show a more realistic appearance as the kids actually looked like the mother.

laugh.gif
No. First aunt viv was the "stronger" aunt viv to me

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

For me, it has got to be Cindy Snow on Three's Company, and Pam on the Cosby Show.

Cindy wasn't funny at all.
eek.gif
whaaat..you buggin... I like episodes with Cousin Pam

even though she was fakin on givin the booty to Sly
laugh.gif

Dude, I can't believe anyone liked cousin Pam. 
laugh.gif

Three's Company and The Cosby Show are my two favorite sitcoms, so those additions seem to be more detrimental to me.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Originally Posted by townlegend

nicky and the light skinned Aunt Viv on Fresh Prince. that show never felt the same to Me once they popped up....
After Nicky was born, the show changed from a strong show about an urban youth dealing with his blackness, to a show about nothing. It's a shame what the show became.
Truth..it just got corny to me after buckwheat was included

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

I came in here to post cousin Pam too. I just didn't like her for some reason.
One I did like was T.K. for Michael on The Parenthood
word i liked T.K. to. i swore he was gonna smash the daughter by the end of the show

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by townlegend

nicky and the light skinned Aunt Viv on Fresh Prince. that show never felt the same to Me once they popped up....
After Nicky was born, the show changed from a strong show about an urban youth dealing with his blackness, to a show about nothing. It's a shame what the show became.
Truth..it just got corny to me after buckwheat was included

They needed to replace OG Viv thoiugh, she caused a whole lot of drama the entire time she was on the show. And yeah it's def a shame what the show turned in to

Whoever they replaced Kelso and Eric with on That 70's Show, removing the original Vivian Banks, not making Karen a permanent character on The Office...

THIS

I almost forgot about when they replaced Bo and Luke Duke with their cousins
on The Dukes of Hazzard. They sucked

I'm tripping! How could I forget Sliders? When they added the brother it was cool. But when one got lost on a slide, and
the other merged with the new guy they lost me

When the writers of Entourage tried to add "Dom" as a reoccurring character.

Back
Top Bottom