Worst current sports commentator/analyst

Some of the people mentioned in this thread is just downright crazy
smh.gif
Doug Collinsis a great commentator IMO. He knows the game inside out and his knowledge is crazy. I would love to see some of the cats in this thread do some commentarybecause it's not as easy as you think it is
laugh.gif

Marcellus Wiley.

People really hate Doug Collins? Best in the NBA imo.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

smh.gif
Doug Collins is a great commentator IMO. He knows the game inside out and his knowledge is crazy. I would love to see some of the cats in this thread do some commentary because it's not as easy as you think it is
laugh.gif

Collins is a Laker Hater. Deep down he hates Phil Jackson. He always talks bout "Greatness" and how "Special" certain players are thisand that. He keeps repeating and blabber the same thing over and over again.

The other day.. when the Lakers fans got bored due to the blow out and the wave was going on, the moron goes.. it must be Taco Night.. if the Lakers score a100 they get free tacos. No stupid.. the fans were going crazy doing the WAVE and it's if the Lakers hold a opponent under 100, they get tacos.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOOOOOOOAAAARRRRDDDD.....YES!

HE GONE!

Ken Harrelson aka the hawk for the chicago whitesux. dude is a homer fan and down right annoying. he still doesnt think jenks threw at kinsler even AFTER he admitted to throwing at him.dude is a all around joke.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

smh.gif
Doug Collins is a great commentator IMO. He knows the game inside out and his knowledge is crazy. I would love to see some of the cats in this thread do some commentary because it's not as easy as you think it is
laugh.gif

Collins is a Laker Hater. Deep down he hates Phil Jackson. He always talks bout "Greatness" and how "Special" certain players are this and that. He keeps repeating and blabber the same thing over and over again.

The other day.. when the Lakers fans got bored due to the blow out and the wave was going on, the moron goes.. it must be Taco Night.. if the Lakers score a 100 they get free tacos. No stupid.. the fans were going crazy doing the WAVE and it's if the Lakers hold a opponent under 100, they get tacos.

Lawrys_lg_seasoned_salt_40oz.jpg

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

DOUG COLLINS +1

Dude gets on my nerves. I mean yes we know you used to coach Michael Jordan.. we got it we really do!
roll.gif
...like ive said before dude is the john madden of the NBAand mj is his brett favre...although hes very knowledgable but dude quit with the mj reference every single time kobe or Lebron or whoever does somethingspectacular

Collins is a Laker Hater. Deep down he hates Phil Jackson. He always talks bout "Greatness" and how "Special" certain players are this and that. He keeps repeating and blabber the same thing over and over again.

The other day.. when the Lakers fans got bored due to the blow out and the wave was going on, the moron goes.. it must be Taco Night.. if the Lakers score a 100 they get free tacos. No stupid.. the fans were going crazy doing the WAVE and it's if the Lakers hold a opponent under 100, they get tacos.
collins isnt a Laker hater...he hates phil jackson...i knew dude is hating cause phil made the bulls a winner after his firing

osubass1 wrote:
Cris Collinsworth - NBC/NFL Network
hes salty...i remember when he was on fox he would always talk so much trash about the 49ers...i mean were talking when the niners were actuallyrelevant in the NFL with rice and young in their primes...he often would pick a garbage team over them and the whole fox crew would look at him like
sick.gif
...hes still salty about the niners beating his bengal teams twice
laugh.gif

reggie and JVG are pretty weak

Originally Posted by JEAF

I don't even know the dude's name but I'm sure everyone here will know who i'm talking about. The old super slow dude that interviews the fighters after all the PPV events. Man i hate that guy, just retire already geez! He never has anything useful to say and it takes him hours just to get out one sentence.

Larry Merchant FTL
indifferent.gif

larry_merchant_234x246.jpg

I can't believe there's so much hate for Doug Collins, dude makes more sense than nearly every other NBA analyst. I also can't stand Avery Johnson,dude just does not have the voice for television
indifferent.gif
. Emmitt Smithis hilarious when butchers the English language. Magic Johnson is garbage too, he's just a Laker homer (for obvious reasons) that only co-signs on everyone elses opinion while stating the most obvious facts about the game.

Charles Barkley isn't the most knowledgeable analyst on tv but he is damn sure funny and entertaining. Makes the show "fantastic" (Chucks faveword)

EJ/Kenny/Chuck/CWebb > all

Mark Schlereth- This guy is terrible and his bias is just sickening.

Pj Carlisimo- This guy sounded like he was lobbying for a Dallas assistant coaching job every time he did a Mavs/Nuggs game.

Joe Buck

Troy Aikman

Steve Young

Skip Bayless

Jemelle Hill- She is so terrible. How her or Skip still have jobs is beyond me

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

For the NBA heads, imagine a sunday broadcast with Mark Jackson, JVG, & Bill Walton.
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
lol id imagine jackson having to mediate and stop van gundy from calling walton ******ed repeatedly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom