Worst current sports commentator/analyst

Originally Posted by osubass1

Cris Collinsworth - NBC/NFL Network

he was, at best, a mediocre player, and is a completely horrible commentator on NFL Network. many say he is the guy to fill in for Madden on Sunday Night Football.
smh.gif

dude was the one who said that McNabb should be benched for the rest of the season when he was pulled that one game.

even though Bill Walton cracks me up w/ his commentary
at times, its a little too much. he talks about something and drifts off into another world
laugh.gif

reggie

especially when he tries hard to sound enthusiastic. he just sounds straight up ******ed
smh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Chris Collinsworth and I can't stand Joe Buck.
Wow........I figured the first 2 pages would be Joe Buck.

Probably because its not the MLB playoffs yet........around that time and the NFL season, ill start seeing allot of "I HATE JOE BUCK" posts poppingup

Originally Posted by BTonNT

Mark Jackson x 1000 after tonight. hitting kobe on the arm = "good defense"
laugh.gif
+1

doris burke
sick.gif

jvg
cris collinsworth
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
ruined madden
reggie miler (those blackberry email commercials
sick.gif
)
jon barry

&i may be alone on this but Jim Barnett, the warriors broadcaster
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

hes just way too much for me. (nh)

Tony Kornheiser is AWFUL on MNF.

I dont know if he does any games anymore but Joe Thiesmann was unbearable on SNF.

The Celtics commentator. He doesn't even try to hide his bias AT ALL. He sucks, but I love it
laugh.gif

Joe Morgan....I hate this guy he ruins every game with his lame explainations of everything as if everyone watching the game has never seen a baseball gamebefore. I also hate how he tries to compare himself to jackie robinson with everything that he went through when he played

This guy is a joke my dads friend pitched for the reds during the big red machine days and said nobody liked joe always trying to show up his teammates.

%*$* Vitale is the most annoying person ever and it doesnt help he is in a video game

Mike blowers and davi simms are filthy 651akathePaul they give away rally fries lol

My favorite though is Deion Sanders on NFL Network doing is 21st and primetime lol

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

@everyone saying JVG or Doug Collins

have you ever heard BRENT MUSBURGER ?!?

dudes play by play is
sick.gif
to listen to

hands down the worst commentator. He always says the weirdest/dumbest things. He has a nickname for every single player
indifferent.gif

edit: Rick Kamla

joe buck.

sclereth and tom jackson too because of their little shots they like to throw against the raiders.

and for anyone that watches golf, johnny miller. this guy is ridiculous. more so than any other commentator

Skip Bayless...The latest stupid thing he said was that Lebron is the biggest hotdog in the NBA...the idiot said that after they showed a clip of theCavs/Hawks game where at the end of the 1st half Lebron crossed the halfcourt line,took a long shot and swished it in for a buzzer beater...then he stood therefor a few seconds with his arms swaying...Bayless was outraged by this and went on a rant about how King James is a showboat and he's a bad influence onthe league...Anyone can see his hatred on Lebron,among others...

Back
Top Bottom