Worst drivers in the country.

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- I tend to disagree with these "national rankings." They're almost always waaayyyy out of touch with reality.

- Let's look
nerd.gif
at the top 10 in this jawn

[table][tr][th="row"]1[/th] [td]IDAHO[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]1[/th] [td]WISCONSIN[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]3[/th] [td]MONTANA[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]4[/th] [td]KANSAS[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]5[/th] [td]SOUTH DAKOTA[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]5[/th] [td]NEBRASKA[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]7[/th] [td]UTAH[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]8[/th] [td]WYOMING[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]8[/th] [td]IOWA[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]8[/th] [td]OREGON[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]8[/th] [td]MINNESOTA[/td] [/tr][/table]

lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

- So the "best" drivers come from the states with the least amount of traffic!?????!??!?!!!!
ohwell.gif
I don't think soooooo.

- The best drivers are big city drivers. You have to deal with sooo much more.
Say word. Put those people in 5 p.m. mid-town traffic. !@%@!* would be having panic attacks left and right
smh.gif

Cali should def be number 1 followed by North Carolina and VA. Easily the worst drivers in America.

PA is about right. Pittsburgh hinzers creatin additional lanes to get in front of u then ride they breaks for 5 blocks then turnin at the drop of a dime w/o noturn signal. Got into it w/ a cab driver for pullin that w/ my daughter in the wheel
mad.gif
and the Pittsburgh left is vicious

WJ4 remember about a year and a half ago when they closed down the 5 south because the damn freeway burned?

I think it was when an 18 wheeler blew up and was on fire, someone I know was stuck right next to it and had to go off road to save his life.
It was by where the 5 north and the 14 meet.

L.A. as a city must be top 3 no doubt, counting all the people that drive drunk and are on drugs there still hundreds of wreckless drives out there daily.

Originally Posted by meshies

Maryland.

EVERYDAY since i have moved down here I have seen an accident. Atleast one a day. And im not talking about no pull over to the side of the road and exchange insurance type accidents, im talking CATASTROPHES. Cars flipped over, cars on fire, 18 wheelers dumping their whole loads intot the streets. Ridiculous **+%.

Yea I go to school down here and unfortunately 3 students have died in car accidents in MD. Really sad.

And hell DC and VA ppl can't drive either

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

I agree with the placement of Maryland. Bammas doing 5 over in the fast lane, FTL.
smh.gif

I nearly got in like 3 accidents today, most of them because people were going slow and/or didn't use a turn signal properly.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i always thought MA drivers were worst compared to RI drivers[/color]

- So the "best" drivers come from the states with the least amount of traffic!?????!??!?!!!!
ohwell.gif
I don't think soooooo.

exactly

[h1]The GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test[/h1]
Your Score: 95% Challenge a friend

Please review your answers below. Incorrect answers are highlighted in red.

Yeah... I'm from Oregon.

Other 48 >>> Cali > Florida. Easy.

By the way, drivers in L.A. and Miami are the worst drivers I've ever seen. No, I'm not intimidated to drive there. I have before, and would again.

Asians that immigrated here that didn't come from Japan cannot drive. It has to do with the persons upbringing as a child when it comes to driving. Driverswho have had experiences riding and driving in cars their whole lives are going to be better drivers than someone who has never seen a car or traffic gettingbehind the wheel. First generation Asian-Americans are fine at driving, a few I know are some of the best drivers I know; while their parents keep insurancelevels up for the rest of us. I live in Irvine, so it's like a warzone out here driving around a shopping center.

From years (14+) of driving on the interstate along 95 from NY to FL and now to the Midwest, I find the most issues with drivers from Ohio and Pennsylvania,although my most recent trip I ran into a lot of South Carolina plates who didn't know what they were doing.

Hands down the worst city in the U.S. to drive in Monterey Park, CA. (10 Miles away from Downtown L.A.)

- I tend to disagree with these "national rankings." They're almost always waaayyyy out of touch with reality.

- Let's look
nerd.gif

[table][tr][th="row"]1[/th] [td]IDAHO[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]1[/th] [td]WISCONSIN[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]3[/th] [td]MONTANA[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]4[/th] [td]KANSAS[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]5[/th] [td]SOUTH DAKOTA[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]5[/th] [td]NEBRASKA[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]7[/th] [td]UTAH[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]8[/th] [td]WYOMING[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]8[/th] [td]IOWA[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]8[/th] [td]OREGON[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]8[/th] [td]MINNESOTA[/td] [/tr][/table]
-So the "best" drivers come from the states with the least amount of traffic!?????!??!?!!!!
ohwell.gif
I don't think soooooo.

indeed.

and really...look at the metric.

The test, which measures basic knowledge of driving laws
NOTE... NOT Driving Skills

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

- Let's look
nerd.gif

lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
I don't think soooooo.

Say word. Put those people in 5 p.m. mid-town traffic. !@%@!* would be having panic attacks left and right
smh.gif
It's not based on opinion...it's based on how people from those states scored on a test. Read the article.
Here's the test http://nationaldriverstes...rivers-test/ndt-test.php

To have Skills you must have some sort of basic knowledge.

NY an NJ are definitely the worst, if only they would enforce the no talking on the cell phone while driving law.

^point blank...book knowledge of the laws does not necessarily equate to being able to drive well.

I bet you could have a 17 yr old kid get 100% on that test....but yet still not have the necessary experience to be able to drive on NYC tri-state roads andhighways

edit.
NY an NJ are definitely the worst, if only they would enforce the no talking on the cell phone while driving law.
I've driven all over the US... and MD and DC have been the worst drivers I've ever experienced

Utah should be higher. Some of the worst driving i've seen. I honestly fear for my safety everytime i have to drive.

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

I agree with the placement of Maryland. Bammas doing 5 over in the fast lane, FTL.
smh.gif

Yessir i come from the state where dudes drive slow in the fast lane and some cars just aren't made with turn signals.

Back
Top Bottom