Worst Flow Ever = Papoose?

laugh.gif

it seems like he is tryin tooo hard. don't get me wrong some of the stuff he got is mad nice, but his flow just takes to much to get used to

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

i'm a fan of lyrics > flow. with that said, i have no problem with his flow.

same here

i could see why people have a problem with his flow but y'all are blowing it up...
smh.gif
dude was top 5 mixtape artists at one point whether y'all likeit or not and he ran out of steam and forcing the #%*% out of his punchlines...dude had some nice rhymes man, as long as you got past the flow and actuallylistened to his lyrics...it was nice
son was funny with his stories and his punchlines were clever at one point in time but he's fallen offgreatly...plus, it ain't like KaySlay and Busta was helping him out either...
eyes.gif

i could see why people have a problem with his flow but y'all are blowing it up...
smh.gif
dude was top 5 mixtape artists at one point whether y'all like it or not and he ran out of steam and forcing the #%*% out of his punchlines...dude had some nice rhymes man, as long as you got past the flow and actually listened to his lyrics...it was nice

Nah we not my dude
laugh.gif
..it is THAT unbearable...have you heard "GetRight" feat. Busta
roll.gif
..that song alone
sick.gif

yea his flow do get mean annoying i cant really listen to pap like that
but i must say that body bluffin joint was nice and that alphebetical slaughter,
as well as his verse on the you cant stop the reign w/kay slay

Pap is bananas. I really don't understand how people down-grade this cat. You want to talk about people who fell off, you need to mention Cam and NORE.These two are straight garbage anymore.

Pap is koo, he fell off a little though. But you can't seriously compare him to Silkk the Shocker, dude is one of the worst rappers in history.

Back
Top Bottom