Worst injury feeling ever

When I was a kid, I was riding my bike back from school and my shoes were untied. I believe my shoe laces got stuck in the pedals and locked up on me - did a complete front forward flip. Landed on my face and head with the bike. Luckily I did this happened in front of my cousin house.

Outside of that, the worst I’ve ever felt was gout in my toe. That hurts :lol:

Never had a serious injury that required surgery, but I have sprained my ankle pretty bad. Once, it kept me off the basketball court for a couple weeks. I thought I would sit out a couple days, and just deal with the soreness. The morning after it happened, I woke up, attempting to get out of bed, and as soon as my foot touched the floor, it was a wrap. I screamed, but no audio came out. I just had to let myself drop and hit the floor.

Ive had broken fingers, dislocated shoulder, sprained both ankles, wisdom tooth pulled, but oddly enough the worst pain ive felt is this crazy collar bone pain when i would do dips. No matter the angle it would shoot through both my collar bones and sideline me for 2-3 days.

also a terrible migraine i had like 15 yrs ago. I downed about 6 pills of aspirin.

i tore a ligament in my knee and also my achilles.
broken my nose twice and finger
major injuries but one time i pulled a muscle or strained a muscle near my spine in my lower back and that was excruciating
i literally couldn't move anything without pain. could barely open my eyes

between that and that knee ligament have to take the cake. i still can't watch any knee injuries without turning away and cringing even if it's a movie

Tooth pain>>> **** will make a grown man cry.

tore some ligaments in my ankle hooping in the drive way. Heavy drop step and my foot landed right in the crack in the cement. All my weight came down and my damn foot was sideways and I felt my ankle touch the cement.Couldn’t wear a shoe for a while and had crutches.

Got stabbed in the foot. Long story but that **** hurt like hell

never broken anything but a few times I probably should have...

Fell off the back of a moving Ryder truck

Dropped a 15lb weight on my pinky toe

Was playing basketball, went up for a dunk on a 6ft court. Came down and lost my footing on some loose gravel/sand fell on my tailbone and got the wind knocked out of me. Scariest feeling, literally thought I was dying lol

One drunk night slammed my fingernails in the taxi door and it started driving off. Ripped my nails off

Last edited:
Cut my fingernails too short and went on a Tinder date. Results:

35476B96-855F-4ACE-8886-CE657D99DC8A.jpeg

B47F13C1-723F-413B-9043-94C5B26C1AF8.jpeg

2934869B-23E7-4235-9AE7-487904C9B8CE.jpeg

2502E74A-7982-48A0-863C-624A7CF8F693.jpeg

many twisted ankles, all of them felt worse than the previous

but by far the worst injury for me is road rash.

When I was a kid, I was riding my bike back from school and my shoes were untied. I believe my shoe laces got stuck in the pedals and locked up on me - did a complete front forward flip. Landed on my face and head with the bike. Luckily I did this happened in front of my cousin house.

Outside of that, the worst I’ve ever felt was gout in my toe. That hurts :lol:
I feel You. When I was young I watched the movie RAD and there was a box scene where all the racers‘s bikes would move side to side real fast. I tried to do it and my handle bars turned sideways and me and the bike flipped over together. When we hit the ground the handlebar pushed into my stomach so hard I Sharted and couldn’t even lick the wounds on my head and collar bone because I instantly felt like I was gonna crap myself. I ran in the house bleeding straight to the restroom

I broke my neck before was painful but when I broke my ankle lawd I thought I was dead. Wearing a boot for the summer sucked too.

I’ve never suffered a broken bone so the worst I’ve felt was an ankle sprain. However, some of the worst pain I felt came in the form of a back spasm. It only lasted a minute as I got out of my car but it felt like an eternity, legit couldn’t stand up straight.

I'll try and go in order

1. When was in elementary school I used to hate tying my shoes so I would either slip them ****s on with the laces hanging or O would just let my heel hang out the back and press down on the shoe (dumb as hell in hindsight). Anyway one day I woke up to go to school and as soon as I placed my feet on the floor out of my bed I just collapsed from severe pain in my right ankle. Couldn't put any weight on it at all, whats worst is my mom made me go to school like that. Spent the whole day limping around. Lesson learned and I wore my shoes correctly moving foward, pain went away after about 2 weeks
  2. Freshman year we were playing tag football in gym and I went up for a pass but bumped into a barricade mid air I came down awkwardly on right ankle. Didn't realize it at the time but I had a compound fracture but the adrenalin was pumping so my dumbass continued to play on it till class was over. I knew something was up because I had so much pain taking my shoe off. Tried to go to class but I couldn't make it up the steps. Went to the nurse thinking it was a simple sprain, took one look and called my mom immediately. Had a cast for about weeks
  3. I'm not sure what happened but after a great upper body workout, the following morning my lower back just exploded. I mean I took 2 steps away from my bed and just collapsed. I tried to crawl to my bathroom and take a warm bath hoping it would fix it but I couldn't even pull myself in the tub. Worst pain of my life, felt like the bottom of my spine was ripped out Sub-Zero style. Took some pain pills for 3 days and it went away

I feel You. When I was young I watched the movie RAD and there was a box scene where all the racers‘s bikes would move side to side real fast. I tried to do it and my handle bars turned sideways and me and the bike flipped over together. When we hit the ground the handlebar pushed into my stomach so hard I Sharted and couldn’t even lick the wounds on my head and collar bone because I instantly felt like I was gonna crap myself. I ran in the house bleeding straight to the restroom

now “Send Me an Angel” is stuck in my head.

When I was visiting Paris 4 years ago I walked so much that by day 4 I thought I snapped my right achilles. It was swollen and hurt every step I took, thought I'd need surgery.
The pain lasted about 3 weeks and went away
Also the pain after medication wears off after wisdom tooth extraction

Have never broken anything but I've had gym injuries.

The top areas of injury for gym-goers are Lower back, shoulder, and knees in that order.

So it's not surprising that there are so many lower back stories here.

The first time I hurt my back I was using a row machine and got lazy with the form. I allowed my upper body to curl forward as the weight went away from my body. Felt a sharp pain, it was like my spine got pulled out of my pelvis.

**** was bad but i just hopped up and walked home, took a shower, and laid down.

That's probably the best I would feel for the next couple of weeks...

When I woke up the next morning I couldn't even get out of bed.

Back
Top Bottom